roaddoggfl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roaddoggfl

Ahahaha! I'm seriously considering buying this shirt and I just linked it to my sister, who I expect will either buy it or suggest it to a few of her friends.

Just signed up recently so it's not my fault.

MistakenSanity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MistakenSanity

YES!!!!!!!!! IT IS GONE!!!!!! Worth buying The Epic Begins shirt to help kill this one!!!!!

MistakenSanity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MistakenSanity

How is it now 18....

tiger7610

quality posts: 20 Private Messages tiger7610

It cannot be killed, unless woot servers crash around 12:55 pm EST

tributeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tributeml

i don't understand how the @-@ shirt is loosing to it! this shirt sucks! ahhhh just die!

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon

Oh, thank heavens. I think it'll be gone tonight. I've been tempted a couple of times. I actually like it, except for the iPod. If it was a cassette player or a transistor radio, it'd be more worthy.

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

cosmiccow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cosmiccow
tabaddon wrote:Oh, thank heavens. I think it'll be gone tonight. I've been tempted a couple of times. I actually like it, except for the iPod. If it was a cassette player or a transistor radio, it'd be more worthy.

So they played the system again to stay in the reckoning. Nice.

Just remember, if you buy this shirt, you're supporting someone who got busted for STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK and got their design taken down.

So if you like supporting immoral thieves, go for it.

tabaddon

cosmiccow wrote:edit: accidentally double posted

And sorry for the quote, I wasn't really replying to you.

Haha, I was like, wha? I'm not really interested in the politics of this place. I see so many "it's been done before" comments that are really just about basic and vague concepts, that I tend to ignore those complaints unless it's a proven copy-and-paste job. Otherwise, shirt.woot shouldn't exist at all. I mean, how gauche - printing designs on t-shirts! It's been done before... ; )

roaddoggfl

tabaddon wrote:Oh, thank heavens. I think it'll be gone tonight. I've been tempted a couple of times. I actually like it, except for the iPod. If it was a cassette player or a transistor radio, it'd be more worthy.

It's as generic an mp3 as you can make anymore. Nobody would buy it if it was a cassette player or transistor radio. Except you, of course, but who the hell listens to music on either of those?

cosmiccow wrote:So they played the system again to stay in the reckoning. Nice.

Just remember, if you buy this shirt, you're supporting someone who got busted for STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK and got their design taken down.

So if you like supporting immoral thieves, go for it.

Link? There are better things to be upset about in life, man.

juliaL719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliaL719
roaddoggfl wrote:Link? There are better things to be upset about in life, man.

Enjoy:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4045275

gimmethatplz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gimmethatplz

How is this shirt still in the top 20? How was it EVER in the top 20? It's not very interesting.

paintbing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paintbing

52 minutes and is #21... PLEASE DIE!!!!

roaddoggfl

juliaL719 wrote:Enjoy:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4045275

Thanks for linking to the post, but oh well. Interesting. But your problem is that (an)other design(s) by the artist is/are stolen, not this one. Kinda funny that you'd bother complaining. Strange thing to get up in arms about. Guess you got your wish, though.

Jeeshman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeeshman

Hooray! Music is Life is gone for good!

Never again shall you cause good shirts to get reckoned because of an 11:59 AM purchase.

MyStro023

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MyStro023

It's a damn shame this shirt is about to get reckoned. If I had a payday soon I might buy a second one just to try and help keep it alive.

Alas, it seems I wont be able to. Too bad, this is one of my fav Woot shirts ever. Now, I guess I'll get to be slightly more exclusive with my single copy.

gimmethatplz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gimmethatplz

This shirt was boring. However, the niche it spoke to cared enough to keep it alive with steady sales. Quite a few of the best selling shirts are like this.

dcponcho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcponcho

Well since this is the last chance I have at getting this shirt I finally cracked and bought it.

tabaddon

Thank you, o mystery mod, for removing some of the personal attacks and all of my responses to them. The nastiness from the personal preference police was not necessary, and thus, my response to it isn't either if we're pretending it didn't happen...which I guess we're not, really, because the first of the insults is still there, isn't it.

In other news, I just had a newly-wooting friend ask if I happen to have Music Is Life, as she 'missed out' after looking at it for over a month, and offered to pay handsomely for one. :D I did direct her to the trading sites and explained how the reckoning works.

CollegeTom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CollegeTom

Just got this shirt as my Random WOOT shirt. Its OK.

kcitten13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcitten13

D: i reallllllyyy want to buy this but it says i cant anymorreeee!!!

etyrnal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etyrnal

i never fail to get complimented on this tee... often even by people who've seen me wear it before...

my favorite tee

doubleoned

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doubleoned

Does anyone know where I can get this shirt in a womans med or a mens small?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

doubleoned wrote:Does anyone know where I can get this shirt in a womans med or a mens small?

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

mcquaidr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcquaidr

Mine got ruined in the wash because my stupid brother put bleach in! Bring this back so I can buy another one!

Narfcake

quality posts: 336 Private Messages Narfcake
mcquaidr wrote:Mine got ruined in the wash because my stupid brother put bleach in! Bring this back so I can buy another one!

While the cynical side of me says your brother did a favor, to much dismay, Woot did bring this one back a few weeks ago.

DeathGrind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathGrind

Wish they would sell a zip up hoodie of this. One of my favorites.

Narfcake

quality posts: 336 Private Messages Narfcake
DeathGrind wrote:Wish they would sell a zip up hoodie of this. One of my favorites.

I wished they didn't, but they did already.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
DeathGrind wrote:Wish they would sell a zip up hoodie of this. One of my favorites.
Narfcake wrote:I wished they didn't, but they did already.

Oops, Narf, I think you forgot the most important link of all, one that explains the concerns:

neuropsychosocial wrote:
For those who aren't sure why we're all astonished that woot is reprinting "Music is Life," this thread is a fascinating read: the artist of "Music was Life" was caught plagiarizing another artist's work. The shirt in question, "World Nom-ination," was pulled, and the artist was supposedly banned from woot.
RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

nlg1013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nlg1013

This is a great shirt.

wolflove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolflove

I thought water was life...