theterbeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theterbeh

sorry, for spamming, im just trying to finnaly post a picture. this is something i have been working on, would you buy it? what should i change?

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
theterbeh wrote:sorry, for spamming, im just trying to finnaly post a picture. this is something i have been working on, would you buy it? what should i change?

the pics are very small on my browser, i can't tell what it is. did you post the same image twice?

wait, is this it?

still a bit small. what is the smaller figure?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
no1 wrote:

Chicken.

Joke == "You shall not cross"

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

theterbeh

no1 wrote:the pics are very small on my browser, i can't tell what it is. did you post the same image twice?

wait, is this it?

yes, thats the image. i couldn't figure out how to make it bigger. the small thing is a chicken, im not good at animals never have been. and if you couldn't tell the bigger is gandalf, i just sketched them out, then tried to figure out some colors. what do you think?

no1

j5 wrote:Chicken.

Joke == "You shall not cross"

ah, humour. for me, it is a ... difficult concept.

fortunately, i am fully functional ... programmed in multiple techniques.

theterbeh

theterbeh wrote:

what do you guys think?

no1

theterbeh wrote:what do you guys think?

gandalf was instantly recognizable. the joke is moderately chuckleworthy, i guess, tho personally i'm a bit tired of that particular movie quote/meme by now. colour selection seems a bit garish, but that's prolly just me.

theterbeh

no1 wrote:gandalf was instantly recognizable. the joke is moderately chuckleworthy, i guess, tho personally i'm a bit tired of that particular movie quote/meme by now. colour selection seems a bit garish, but that's prolly just me.

thanks, what is the normal image size? i know its 16x20 but what iteration of that do you use?

no1

theterbeh wrote:thanks, what is the normal image size? i know its 16x20 but what iteration of that do you use?

the max size is 16"x20" at 300 dpi, which is (i think) 4800x6000 px max. use this if you have stuff like halftones. otherwise, you could prolly get away with lower resolution, either 2400x3000 or mabe even 1200x1500. if you're drawing in a vector-based program like illustrator it doesn't matter so much, it's easy to resize.

theterbeh

no1 wrote:the max size is 16"x20" at 300 dpi, which is (i think) 4800x6000 px max. use this if you have stuff like halftones. otherwise, you could prolly get away with lower resolution, either 2400x3000 or mabe even 1200x1500. if you're drawing in a vector-based program like illustrator it doesn't matter so much, it's easy to resize.

thanks

elizaleo06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizaleo06

Does anyone know if you can suggest categories for Derbies? If so, these are my suggestions:

1. A cross between Indiana Jones and Classical Studies--because a good friend of mine is about to graduate, has been described as the "rock star of classics", and utterly fits the bill for the elusive professor whom causes a 9 to 1 ratio of women to men to enroll in a class.
2. Tie-dye designs--my university did this where they handed out white t-shirts with a black only commemorative design and then we had a tie-dying workshop where we all tie-dyed the shirts. So they were unified but unique.

Davidsdivad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Davidsdivad

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE START MAKING GOOD SHIRTS AGAIN.

PLEASE.

I remember the days when I was excited to refresh shirt.woot.

Who remembers the glow-in-the-dark robot squeezing lightning out of a cloud? Nevermore?

What happened to great designs like that? Seriously, look at the Year Two collection.

Now all we have is a collection of rejected Big Bang Theory jokes turned into shirts, and it's a shame.

You're better than relying on "HURR SO NERDY LOL I <3 NERDY STUFF LOL IM A GAMERLOL N I LIKE STAR WARS."

You're better than that.

artemisnix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artemisnix

Here is an image I've been tinkering with. I love the idea of the 1930s pulp characters all in one place. I am trying to figure out the best way to get to 6 colors, but I would appreciate feedback and am curious if anyone would be interested in it!

Thanks for looking!

kngsxvigil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kngsxvigil

I'm not artistic enough to actually perform this idea so I'm submitting it so that someone could make it happen. I bought the Boba-kira shirt a while ago. Love the mashup of the two films. I was thinking of another mashup that perhaps has already happened or that someone might seek to create: Boba Fett and Deckard! Please help me see this idea to fruition or point me in the right direction to see other conceptions. I'm on twitter @themarkcarter

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar

Looking for some feedback before I sub as a daily:

Is the joke clear? Asthetics? Suggestions?