7 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 45% of Shirt Woots
Top 14% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

legr8est

quality posts: 9 Private Messages legr8est

Hmmm. This is the only shirt I voted up, and it won. I might be onto something.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

Is this talking about the change from September to October? That change comes to everyone... at least I think it does.

Think of best friends/ Think of strangers/ Think of lovers/ Think of foes/ Think of children/ Think of family/ Keep in mind that nothing stays

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Is that a level from Mario Galaxy?

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2

and on this week’s episode of "as the woot world turns"

Assassin15

Aww, the old guy doesn't have his wife anymore! She musta died when she walked into that big tree too hard.

Think of best friends/ Think of strangers/ Think of lovers/ Think of foes/ Think of children/ Think of family/ Keep in mind that nothing stays

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

change comes from within

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

I'm not sure if this is supposed to make me happy or miserably depressed...

shichi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shichi

I don't want to do a handstand to represent winter. If I die between fall and winter I blame this shirt.

Darquis

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Darquis

Fractal Tree goes out of the Reckoning and this tree design moves in. It's like the circle of life. If the circle of life were about tshirt designers.

amoliski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amoliski

This is... depressing. Looks fractal-ly from far enough away though.

deathteddy

quality posts: 38 Private Messages deathteddy

Woah this is way too deep to be on a shirt. It made me....FEEL THINGS.

rickyharper

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rickyharper

What a depressing shirt, and that is coming from a hospice nurse.

chrisprender

patrickspens, patrickspens, we just love ol’ patrickspens. Love our fam’ly, love our friends, but not as much as patrickspens.

Is this the official Patrickspens Fan Club song? If so, sign me up for a membership card and decoder ring.

ninjaofdeath30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjaofdeath30

this could be my first buy... sick...

tomcall

Hopefully that old guy doesn't slip on the ice and die like the last guy apparently did.

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1
legr8est wrote:Hmmm. This is the only shirt I voted up, and it won. I might be onto something.

Ditto! Way to go once again, patrickspens. I think about 2/3 woot shirts I own are from the same artist!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Darquis wrote:Fractal Tree goes out of the Reckoning and this tree design moves in. It's like the circle of life. If the circle of life were about tshirt designers.

This one is at least more psychedelic. But I could have gotten about 3 similar designs on better blanks at DBH for months now, so once again I'm nonplussed.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I'm struggling to understand why we don't usually see THESE GIANTS WHICH ARE WALKING ALL OVER THE EARTH?

tomcall

chrisprender wrote:Is this the official Patrickspens Fan Club song? If so, sign me up for a membership card and decoder ring.

And patrickspens is only from Utah, which is where cool people are from.

boosi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boosi

This shirt reminds me that life is too short. It makes me want to tell someone I Love You. Calling the parents now.....

d(-_-)b

chrisprender

Tremendous use of color on this one.

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 66 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

Kunta Kinte doesn't think there is enough room for his roots.

Sparrowhawk69

Assassin15

Ok, the "Wear this shirt:" is officially the best one I've seen. I shall be laughing at that for the rest of my life... however short it may be...

jbkuma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbkuma

Amazingly fitting shirt for my birthday! Too bad I promised I wouldn't buy another tshirt until I get my closet sorted. May have to break the rules!

megamanxlink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages megamanxlink

I love this concept. It really makes you think about how short and fragile life is when you really look at it. We should all make the best of the time we have because the world is ever changing.

WestonTheFox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WestonTheFox

Do you guys remember in Final Fantasy 7 when Red XIII's grandpa talks about the life energy of the planet and such? This reminds me of that, when there in that observatory thing.

Solonari

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Solonari

Eufloria, coming soon to a t-shirt near you.

divibucket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages divibucket

Wow is all I have to say about this shirt. No woot! shirt has ever made me think so much about so many things in a nonsilly manner.

Chillin' like a Villain.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1916 Private Messages NightGhost

As long as they don't grow too big...

animuson

quality posts: 14 Private Messages animuson

Hmmm, makes me want to know which season my life is in right now.

cappomutato

quality posts: 19 Private Messages cappomutato

This is why I stopped playing Spore.

yay taco

lilmul123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilmul123

Shirt design adapted from this: http://www.weikhang.com/2007/04/four-stages-of-life.html

I actually like this picture a little better than the shirt because in the third panel, it shows the old man standing over the grave of his wife, and then the last one shows them both in graves together. Sure, it's even more depressing, but does give some more feeling.

Cantatus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cantatus

That little kid better hurry up! That couple and old guy are beating him in the race around the planet to the.. err... grave...

Maybe he'd be better off taking his time.

naannana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages naannana

I see 4 seasons.

lefthandedninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lefthandedninja
Josephus wrote:I'm struggling to understand why we don't usually see THESE GIANTS WHICH ARE WALKING ALL OVER THE EARTH?

Presumably, because they're hiding among the ENORMOUS TREES.

kc6201

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kc6201

Reminds me of that song by The Byrds.

bakbam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bakbam

Yay! I bought this for myself for my Birthday, now I hope I can buy the costum chicks tomorrow.

crapweasle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crapweasle

harshing my mellow.

wombrat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wombrat

all joking aside, this is a very thought-inspiring shirt and I give my sincere thanks to the artist for its creation.