Back to Amazon.com

mo0ey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mo0ey

I'm still trying to figure out how the panda reached all the way up there with the paint roller. It must be a magical panda.

shakensparco

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shakensparco

The expression of the panda looks almost sad or a little angry. It's as though his whole world has been covered up and he is desperately trying to change it back. Panda looks a little hopeless.

dissatisfiedcustomer

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dissatisfiedcustomer

A panda walks into a restaurant with a gun.
It eats shoots and leaves.

lucky1988

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats radiomode!

kcskeele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kcskeele

This is a sweet shirt, but i can't buy it because of the placement of the graphic. graphics placed low on the shirt like that accent my gut, and i would rather distract from the fact that i drink too much coke and eat too much fast food, thank you very much.

GreenGelatin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GreenGelatin

I love the design, I'm a little hesitant about the color. The shirt looks positively red on my computer; I looked up the Pantone color of 181C and it appears as a reddish brown color on my computer. So what shade of orange will the actual shirt be?

kaetrace

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kaetrace
milbill24 wrote:why would pandas hate ORANGE? they're famous for their orange chicken

yes, but there is a difference between orange and oranges.

kaetrace

dissatisfiedcustomer wrote:A panda walks into a restaurant with a gun.
It eats shoots and leaves.

hmm, that would be an interesting book title...wait, nah, that would never work...

kaetrace

DianaSprinkle wrote:Aw man I was hoping it really was just my monitor and this would be on a red shirt, alas it is on orange. Still, I really like the image! Congrats!

I have to agree, I thought (read hoped) this was a red shirt at first glance. Although I didn't really care for the hand of the AA tees, we knew the color palette.

KIDA26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KIDA26

This reminds me of Enjoi. I like Enjoi, so I bought this shirt.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 307 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I had a strong feeling this would print, and not just because of the magical ingredient that is the panda. ^_^

Congrats radiomode!

eneref

quality posts: 13 Private Messages eneref
Reibear wrote:I see an orange shirt and I want it painted white.
No colors anymore, I want it to turn white?

Add bleach.

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE

The shirt is well done but how is this on topic? Phobia?

eneref

This panda clearly doesn't know how to paint. I mean... for one, he's using a roller, but he has no roller tray. How's he getting paint on the roller? Just dipping it in a can? That's not going to work well at ALL. And for another, there are streaks -- thin, un-roller-like streaks. Now, I suppose he COULD make those with a paint roller, but you'd have to go out of your way to try.

I don't think his heart's really in the whole painting thing. It's like he's just slapping a bit of paint on the wall and saying, "Look... I'm painting away the (what I see as) salmon colour!" It's all a very sad statement on the mental state of the panda himself.

Tragic, really.

eneref

DoublEE wrote:The shirt is well done but how is this on topic? Phobia?

Perhaps the panda has chrysophobia.

dfaris

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dfaris
mattageddon wrote:What kind of phobia is this?

Fear that your painting contractor is a werebear from western China.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 40 Private Messages BootsBoots
GreenGelatin wrote:I love the design, I'm a little hesitant about the color. The shirt looks positively red on my computer; I looked up the Pantone color of 181C and it appears as a reddish brown color on my computer. So what shade of orange will the actual shirt be?

It's a very bright orange. Almost like a hazard cone.

Congrats, Radio. Nice design. White and orange is a nice color combo.

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar
BootsBoots wrote:It's a very bright orange. Almost like a hazard cone.

Congrats, Radio. Nice design. White and orange is a nice color combo.

OOoooo...I like "hazard cone orange!"

On my computer this looks like that really nasty "salmon" color. Wasn't interested before...but now, I may have to change my mind and consider buying.

(Simply didn't get my "orange fix" from the Halloween derby...and it doesn't look like I'm going to, from the Fall derby, either.)

Thanks! BootsBoots

emberisle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emberisle

I LOVE this design and I am bitterly disappointed that orange makes me look like death warmed over. But once I enlarged the image, all I could see were the 6 identical pairs of orange dots, peeking through the paint. Any thoughts on if they'll print like that?

maddy2005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maddy2005

that paint on the wall is SOOO giving us the finger!

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

I was hoping that, with the theme being phobias, at least one of the winners would be something that would trigger some sort of instinctive terror in the viewer.

But this is woot, so no. Cute stuff must prevail. Blech.

spiderbeavis

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spiderbeavis

Given the chosen color of this shirt, the poor little panda guy might be actually suffering from chrysophobia.

Of course, if he were to tell me I was wrong I wouldn't argue, because you never say no to a panda!

Shoppingdingo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shoppingdingo

I dont see the theme.. but i rarely do anymore..
on the plus side.. im rarely buying the shirts anymore either

yay4woot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yay4woot

i just dont see the use of this shirt with my Pablo Sandoval panda hat..lol..GOOO GIIANNNTS! you know im getting one!

yay4woot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yay4woot
kshandra wrote:An orange shirt with a panda on it? How perfectly timed....

Why, yes, I do live in the SF Bay Area, why do you ask?

could'nt agree more..perfect with my panda hat..lol

animuson

quality posts: 14 Private Messages animuson

FINALLY an orange shirt I'll buy, I have like 0 orange shirts! Next step is someone to do something on purple, I only have 1 of those!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 40 Private Messages BootsBoots
indihar wrote:OOoooo...I like "hazard cone orange!"

On my computer this looks like that really nasty "salmon" color. Wasn't interested before...but now, I may have to change my mind and consider buying.

(Simply didn't get my "orange fix" from the Halloween derby...and it doesn't look like I'm going to, from the Fall derby, either.)

Thanks! BootsBoots

The template color always looks a little dull (and pinkish) to me too. Welcome!

dissatisfiedcustomer

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dissatisfiedcustomer
eneref wrote:I don't think his heart's really in the whole painting thing. It's like he's just slapping a bit of paint on the wall and saying, "Look... I'm painting away the (what I see as) salmon colour!" It's all a very sad statement on the mental state of the panda himself.

Tragic, really.

I agree. To get this panda to cooperate, it was probably heavily sedated and a paint roller superglued to it's paw. There's no disclaimer stating "no aminals were harmed in making this shirt" which leads me to believe it was also beaten into submission.

mo0ey wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how the panda reached all the way up there with the paint roller. It must be a magical panda.

This panda is smarter than the average bear. There are six cans of paint. It stacked five for it to stand on while painting from the remaining can. How it painted lines that are so perfectly straight and vertical without a straightedge or plumb line remains a mystery.

bjanele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjanele
animuson wrote:FINALLY an orange shirt I'll buy, I have like 0 orange shirts! Next step is someone to do something on purple, I only have 1 of those!

Unfortunately, woot doesn't offer purple shirts. There have been surveys about potential new colors and eggplant is always the most requested, but they have yet to add it...

theitalian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theitalian

How orange is it? Because it looks red to me

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
theitalian wrote:How orange is it? Because it looks red to me

the comp that woot puts up is a little misleading. It's almost a burnt "Texas" orange on my monitor, but in real life it's "ORANGE" orange. A very true, bright orange. I only have a couple orange woot shirts, but I do like them.

( p.s. the cake is a liar.)

bjanele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjanele
theitalian wrote:How orange is it? Because it looks red to me

The Show Us Your Woot thread is a great resource for seeing what the printed shirts actually look like. Some photos of existing orange shirts can be found here:

The Cake is a Liar #1
The Cake is a Liar #2
The Cake is a Liar #3
Oh Burned

It's definitely a very bright orange.

the1manofmega

quality posts: 1 Private Messages the1manofmega

Ha! I know whats Black and White and Red all over lol

'Time to Spread my Creativity because its allays 420 in Wayne's World. Yay!'

VanBreezy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages VanBreezy
bjanele wrote:

It's definitely a very bright orange.

The panda shirt still looks very red to me. More like reddish orange. Although, I'm kind of confused if that's my monitor faking me out or what.

I have this shirt, which I consider to be a very bright orange. This image of the shirt looks slightly more "burnt" than the actual shirt.

mkblanchfield

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mkblanchfield

does not understand this shirt at all. I am soooooooo confused!!!!!!!!!

Radien

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Radien

Haha... I'm guessing this would be a bad time to reiterate the "black is the best color for T-shirts" claim...

bmelnyk0

quality posts: 41 Private Messages bmelnyk0

wow this shirt won? Its awful, just plain awful, wow im sure this shirt will make it right to the top of worst seller

zizzyb123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zizzyb123
skatimmy737 wrote:It makes sense that a panda would hate orange. It doesn't rhyme with anything and pandas love a good rhyme.

That is the explanation i've been looking for