Cassetti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cassetti

its times like these i love having learned a propriotary programing language at work - that allows me to program short quick scripts to automate windows for me

I'm pulling an all nighter doing homework, I have my headphones on - listening to my online XM radio (with XaMp - if you have online xm radio - download that program - google it - its way better than the online browserbased program!)

and i have this script set up - it refreshes the woot page every 15 seconds

a quick glance and i know what the woot is - and i have my card ready and waiting (plus i just got paid yesterday - so i'm loaded - ready and waiting!)

hehehe - next step: set up an automated script on a fiberoptic line in my parents house - and have it set up to automatically try and purchase random Bride of Chucky whenever they sell on woot hehehe

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bestsportnascar
Cassetti wrote:its times like these i love having learned a propriotary programing language at work - that allows me to program short quick scripts to automate windows for me

I'm pulling an all nighter doing homework, I have my headphones on - listening to my online XM radio (with XaMp - if you have online xm radio - download that program - google it - its way better than the online browserbased program!)

and i have this script set up - it refreshes the woot page every 15 seconds

a quick glance and i know what the woot is - and i have my card ready and waiting (plus i just got paid yesterday - so i'm loaded - ready and waiting!)

hehehe - next step: set up an automated script on a fiberoptic line in my parents house - and have it set up to automatically try and purchase random Bet on Cold whenever they sell on woot hehehe

While looking for an old thread to bump, I found the first woot bot I think. (Not to be confused with wootbot.) If you don't get a Bet on Cold in the wootoff, blame this guy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯