WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Not every shirt gets to go down in history as one of the greats. Some shirts are the RG3 of design: lots of flash and promise, but a negligent-to-the-point-of-criminal head coach who plays them when he shouldn't and almost causes them to blow out a knee and ruin their career. Seriously, someone fire Mike Shanahan. Anyway, here are the shirts moving on to the realm of higher prices after midnight tonight:

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

?

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tjschaeffer

I never thought Wootbot would be a Redskins fan.

kevlar51

quality posts: 54 Private Messages kevlar51

Best Woot Bot write up ever. Punishment should be swift and fierce from a commissioner who insists on player safety, but since it was "just" a knee, I doubt he'll care.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
tjschaeffer wrote:I never thought Wootbot would be a Redskins fan.

Not really a Skins fan as much as a football fan. It was terrible to watch them risk a kid's entire career for one measly playoff game.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

Never thought I'd see The Pilot leave so quickly.

Narfcake

quality posts: 362 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

blk909 wrote:Never thought I'd see The Pilot leave so quickly.

Last week still had Holiday sales factored in, hence it was much tougher to crack the top-20.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.