WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dinowear

Using sophisticated scientific techniques, our Shirt.Woot scientists extracted the blood from fossilized mosquitos, and…BINGO. Dino DNA! Then we used the DNA of a frog to fill the holes and complete the code, making these shirts and hoodies. But don't worry: they're all female, so there's virtually almost no way they could reproduce after you buy them!

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2

Of course I bought the Some Motivation Required Zip Tote!

thumperchick

quality posts: 259 Private Messages thumperchick

Perfect gym bag.

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

i already have Three Classical States of Matter (and Inevitable Betrayal)... Y U NO HOODIE? Y?

and i already have Critical Hit as tee and LW hoodie...

thesaleboat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesaleboat

WOOT, you guys are so funny!

torgospizza

quality posts: 20 Private Messages torgospizza

Somewhat disappointed the Jurassic Parka design isn't available in a shirt. I would've bought 12!

EDIT: Just discovered the "all designs" feature. Crisis averted! (Except for you, dinosaurs. Sorry about that whole meteor thing.)

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Aww man, I wish Connoiseurus Rex was on a unisex tank! I'd buy two, easily. Please remember this plea come summer, woot ed's!

morthan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morthan
torgospizza wrote:Somewhat disappointed the Jurassic Parka design isn't available in a shirt. I would've bought 12!

EDIT: Just discovered the "all designs" feature. Crisis averted! (Except for you, dinosaurs. Sorry about that whole meteor thing.)

I would also like this as a T shirt...what's the 'all designs' feature you refer??

rdclark2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdclark2

This is still my favorite Woot dinosaur design -- The Villainous Victorian Velociraptor (on a Velocipede)

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/villainous-victorian-velociraptor

tsukitensh

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tsukitensh
morthan wrote:I would also like this as a T shirt...what's the 'all designs' feature you refer??

There is a link at the top of the page beside the shirt woot logo. Actually, there is a row of links, but this particular one says "all designs", and has a spiffy "NEW!" banner

x18

tsukitensh

thumperchick wrote:
Perfect gym bag.

I was really hoping for this to be offered as a duffel again when I saw this plus sale. And then in the random plus sale, the duffels sold out too fast. D'oh!

x18

bunky213

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bunky213
morthan wrote:I would also like this as a T shirt...what's the 'all designs' feature you refer??

1)Locate the shirtwoot! logo
2)Look to the right and find the 5th link after the logo

Now you can search for any design, in any form!

tsukitensh

bunky213 wrote:1)Locate the shirtwoot! logo
2)Look to the right and find the 5th link after the logo

Now you can search for any design, in any form!

Not in any form... aside from plus sales, only t-shirts are sold, and there is no option to search by type under "all designs".

x18

dbain3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbain3

If only yet Oregon Trail came in a zip hoodie, might not have caught the flu and died from dysentery! Maybe next Woot???

JRRB

quality posts: 36 Private Messages JRRB

I am once again eyeing Inevitable Betrayal. If only Wash didn't look so much like a zombie.

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2

Oh, Magilla Gorilla!, THE ZIP UP IS HUGE!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!