Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

johndm83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johndm83

Oh man, this is my first ever derby entry and I'm in the top nine with "Batteries Included." I just want to say thank you all for the votes and the kind words. There are some real strong contenders so I don't know how close I ultimately am, but I hit my personal goal of the Top Nine so I am just ecstatic. Good luck to everyone!

taternuggets

quality posts: 26 Private Messages taternuggets
johndm83 wrote:Oh man, this is my first ever derby entry and I'm in the top nine with "Batteries Included." I just want to say thank you all for the votes and the kind words. There are some real strong contenders so I don't know how close I ultimately am, but I hit my personal goal of the Top Nine so I am just ecstatic. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats and best of luck!

Nothing follows.

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff
johndm83 wrote:Oh man, this is my first ever derby entry and I'm in the top nine with "Batteries Included." I just want to say thank you all for the votes and the kind words. There are some real strong contenders so I don't know how close I ultimately am, but I hit my personal goal of the Top Nine so I am just ecstatic. Good luck to everyone!

My second derby. Freaking out a little bit! Very exciting. I actually "wanted" yours and the yippee kai yay (Although I won't lie, if I had fallen out of the fog, I would've taken 'em back.); nice work! Good luck!

johndm83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johndm83
marceepauff wrote:My second derby. Freaking out a little bit! Very exciting. I actually "wanted" yours and the yippee kai yay (Although I won't lie, if I had fallen out of the fog, I would've taken 'em back.); nice work! Good luck!

Seriously, this plus the steam summer sale and beating Borderlands 2 again has probably made this the most exciting 10 a.m. I've had in a long time. Sort of silly, but I don't care, I'll take it!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 301 Private Messages Spiritgreen

It could be absolutely any three out of these. Good luck all. :^)

Now, to the Steam Sale!