omarfeliciano

quality posts: 48 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Dragon Army

Man, I tried to read that book, but it was not my cup of tea, maybe some day I'll finish it... Or maybe I'll just wait for the movie to air on ABC Family

nancyzas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancyzas
Re: Tom's Fishing School

Swell idea and lettering!

Paulbwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paulbwoot
Re: Ninja Dropout

I voted for it, may be better without the graphic but it definitely made me laugh. Fantastic idea

2dark2c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2dark2c
Re: Instant Oodles

It's so adorable and wonderful! How can I buy it?!

huthmonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huthmonster
oakenspirit wrote:Nice! and welcome...
I know the feeling...
No worries...

Thanks!! Haha, that comic is fantastic.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: One Eyed Newts

Really cool effect with his Hadoken. Really dig this style.

oakenspirit

omarfeliciano wrote:Man, I tried to read that book, but it was not my cup of tea, maybe some day I'll finish it... Or maybe I'll just wait for the movie to air on ABC Family

If you pretend Ender is voiced by Star Scream it is a much faster read- ;) (also I have a decent amount of nostalgia that likely clouds any Raisinets 80's science)

zigfrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zigfrey

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
Re: Roommates

Love, love, love the NES on top of all the pizza!!!

ronin1013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronin1013
tomspc wrote:Ha! This shirt says it all.

word.

ronin1013

Re: Escalation of Commitment

This. Is Awesome.

ronin1013

oakenspirit wrote:Thanks a boat guys! If this thing prints I'll buy* the next round! That goes for everyone who votes**!

* digital rounds have no actual monetary value but feel GREAT and have zero calories...

** see *

Nice.
Sweet, I'm in. +1.
This is very nice. Sleek design. Dig it.

thumperchick

quality posts: 260 Private Messages thumperchick
Re: Oh the Places Your Parents Won't Want You To Go

While I love the way this was done, and the idea - it doesn't mention college. This could apply to anything that costs money. Which is great, but not college themed.

enaych

quality posts: 5 Private Messages enaych
Re: Theoretical Physical Education

"Energia in cogitatione" = "Energy in thought." Thanks for looking!

Might as well have a signature now since I have something to put into it.

thinksharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinksharp
oakenspirit wrote:Nice! and welcome...
I know the feeling...
No worries...

Do you have source for this comic, it's CLASSIC!

http://brainyfarmwife.blogspot.com

johnnyklatchan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages johnnyklatchan

Heh, as a Liberal Arts major, I'd buy it.

johnnyklatchan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages johnnyklatchan

groundchuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groundchuck
Re: 1UP

That red Solo cup might feel like 1up when you get it, but wait till the next morning. Oy!

groundchuck

Re: Minions University

Ha! Love those little guys.

groundchuck

Re: Ninja Dropout

Nice effect.

groundchuck

mcm1900 wrote:This is the intro. After college you can get the instant bowl with "Crushing Student Loan Debt" Flavor Booster!

Don't you know it.

groundchuck

thumperchick wrote:While I love the way this was done, and the idea - it doesn't mention college. This could apply to anything that costs money. Which is great, but not college themed.

It may not mention college, but I've seen the Seuss book at almost every high school and college graduation party in the last decade.

groundchuck

tjost wrote:These are more just bad spelling then bad grammar aren't they?

I think most people combine spelling and grammar, even if they're not the same thing.

groundchuck

Re: The Limits of Science

Very clever! And scary.

groundchuck

grrlmarvel wrote:Yup, that sums up my art school days.... wait... nevermind.

What is it about those Solo cups?

groundchuck

oakenspirit wrote:The only thing college really prepared me for was to miss being in college...

Ain't that the truth!

Turn back, before it's too late!

groundchuck

EwingKlipspringer wrote:I really like this, but is there any way of inserting the apostrophe in thats to make it the contraction that is?

Maybe this was the "bad grammer" missing from the other shirt?

oakenspirit

thinksharp wrote:Do you have source for this comic, it's CLASSIC!

It's from XKCD- the greatest online comic. http://xkcd.com/1052/
Also, if you look up EVERY MAJORS TERRIBLE on youtube, you will find a pile of amazing people singing it... required reading/listening for all college students.

Narfcake

quality posts: 393 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

groundchuck wrote:That red Solo cup might feel like 1up when you get it, but wait till the next morning. Oy!

The following morning, you'll be looking at this shirt instead.

Pass me the black stuff: Coffee is more than just a hangover pick-me-up as it also fights the effects of alcohol @ The Daily Mail

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

bluetuba

quality posts: 60 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: A League of Their Own

I prefer a nice wheat beer to barley, but a vote for you regardless!

Two fine entries this week!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 48 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Solo University

Nice perspective!

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess
Re: School Of Hard Knocks

I like this one, nice, subtle design. I hope it keeps rising in the ranks and makes it to the fog.

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess
Re: Aiming for Excellence

voted for this, will buy it because my kids, want/wear anything star wars related.

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 296 Private Messages Spiritgreen
2dark2c wrote:It's so adorable and wonderful! How can I buy it?!

Haha, thanks. Every design in the contest is competing to be printed. The three with the most votes come Thursday will become t-shirts.

(Anything you see with ? as its number votes is somewhere in the top nine, it's kept mysterious so the results can be a surprise)

wakho

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wakho
omarfeliciano wrote:Love the reference (gotta love Nemo). GMV!

Thanks Omar! It was a request from my little cousin.

nimrond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimrond
Paulbwoot wrote:I voted for it, may be better without the graphic but it definitely made me laugh. Fantastic idea

The graphic is the best part!

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
Re: One Cup, Two Cup

Hahaha, NICE!!!

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
Re: Solo University

love it

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: Tom's Fishing School

Why is this not in the fog? I need this!! My animal crossing addiction needs a call out!

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer
Re: Political Correctness University

PCU
Political Correctness University
The University for Discriminating Students*

*Political Correctness University doesn’t discriminate based on a student’s color, race, religion, sex or national origin. PCU also doesn’t discriminate against students with musculoskeletal system impairments, special senses and speech impairments, respiratory system impairments, cardiovascular system impairments, digestive system impairments, or genitourinary impairments. We don’t discriminate against students with hematological disorders, skin disorders, endocrine disorders, congenital disorders that affect multiple body systems, neurological disorders, mental disorders, immune system disorders, or malignant neoplastic diseases. We don’t discriminate based on language, income, intelligence, or political party affiliation. PCU doesn’t discriminate based on height, weight, girth, or physical attractiveness. We don’t discriminate based on hair color, eye color, or teeth color. We don’t discriminate against students with orthodontia. We don’t discriminate against students who need orthodontia. We don’t discriminate against students with missing digits, limbs, or organs. PCU doesn’t discriminate against students with hooks, humps, or herpes. We don’t discriminate against students with goiters. We don’t discriminate based on preferences of computer platform, smart phone operating system, gaming system, or companion animal type. PCU doesn’t discriminate based on soft drink preferences. We don’t discriminate based on Star Trek or Star Wars preferences. PCU doesn’t discriminate against agrarians, vegetarians, humanitarians, proletarians, parliamentarians, totalitarians, disciplinarians, librarians, veterinarians, or octogenarians. PCU doesn’t discriminate against gun ownership, PETA membership, or bad penmanship. And, finally, PCU doesn’t discriminate against the living, the dying, the unborn, the dead, or the undead.