WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

So Random

GUEST WRITER: JEAN-PAUL SARTRE! 
What does it "matter"? Should you purchase this shirt? Perhaps. But it--like all you own--will crumble and blow away in the unfeeling winds of time. All is everything and nothing, and meaning is but a ghostly mistake of chance. 

alanhwoot

quality posts: 42 Private Messages alanhwoot

Looks like the random zip totes sold out in 5 minutes.

jrs1980

quality posts: 33 Private Messages jrs1980

Despite living in Minnesota and hitting the jackpot last time I bought, I reallllly don't need more random hoodies. (I've got seven vacuum packed in my closet right now, and that's not even all of them.) But, now I have three more coming to me. Heat index tomorrow will be 100°, too, so just in time...? I also bought totes, because I tell myself I can always use totes.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

lonelypond

quality posts: 638 Private Messages lonelypond

Sizes of everything seem to be going fast...

jrs1980

quality posts: 33 Private Messages jrs1980
lonelypond wrote:Sizes of everything seem to be going fast...

The random Plus sale at woot.com proper has different sizes stocked, it seems. Large Men's hoodies are sold out here, not there.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
jrs1980 wrote:The random Plus sale at woot.com proper has different sizes stocked, it seems. Large Men's hoodies are sold out here, not there.

Also worth noting, the free shipping is also available on the random shirt WootPlus over on the main page.

Anthym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthym

Really wish they would print more V-Necks... Would have bought the max amount I could have, but they sold out too fast. MOAR V-NECKS!

spearfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spearfish

Is this separate from the random 2-packs they were selling yesterday? As in, can I really acquire sixteen fantabulous question mark tees in just two days?

manhandsha

quality posts: 60 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

spearfish wrote:Is this separate from the random 2-packs they were selling yesterday? As in, can I really acquire sixteen fantabulous question mark tees in just two days?

Yes, yes you can!

Narfcake

quality posts: 332 Private Messages Narfcake
manhandsha wrote:Yes, yes you can!

To go even further, it's possible to go for 24(*) total on one account, as they're selling randoms on side sale on the main site too. I don't suggest ordering here and there at the same time, though, as they may end up being picked at the same time.

* - Why, back in my days, randoms shirts were limited to 3 per account! And that was it! None of this convoluted multi-pack, times 4, Woot-plus, main, stuff. Ugh. Kids these days ...

jezcabelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jezcabelle
Anthym wrote:Really wish they would print more V-Necks... Would have bought the max amount I could have, but they sold out too fast. MOAR V-NECKS!

+100, I wish V-Necks were available ALL the time. There are so many designs that would be perfect.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

So many random sales in one day.....overwhelming!

I went in for two of the two packs off Shirt.woot's main sale. One for me, one for the boys.

Also picked up another pullover hoodie. This will be my third try after two sucky pull overs. I hope it's true what they say about third time's the charm......both my zip ups were awesome, but haven't been lucky with pullover types.

jon98gn

quality posts: 37 Private Messages jon98gn
tcar2012 wrote:So many random sales in one day.....overwhelming!

I went in for two of the two packs off Shirt.woot's main sale. One for me, one for the boys.

Also picked up another pullover hoodie. This will be my third try after two sucky pull overs. I hope it's true what they say about third time's the charm......both my zip ups were awesome, but haven't been lucky with pullover types.

I tried the pullover and the lightweight zip. Should have gone with the regular zip because I didn't care for the design or the lightweightedness (too tight). Anyone want to trade anything for my Pullover coat of (no) arms or my lightweight zip Chucknorium?

\

netwarior

quality posts: 0 Private Messages netwarior

Has anyone noticed how "sexist" this event is?

Only the small male size is the $10 price... while ALL the female and kids sizes are $10...

is it just me?

shelley1862

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shelley1862

Is the a ? On the t- shirt?

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet

Hmm, I'd like to buy a long sleeve 2 pack, but last time I bought 2 of the 2 packs they gave me 2 of the same shirt and I already owned 3 of the 4 shirts sent. Not as good a deal when you don't get anything new.

die13lda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages die13lda
shelley1862 wrote:Is the a ? On the t- shirt?

No, it's not. You get a randomly selected shirt, usually from the left over stock of the daily shirts from the past couple of months or so.

arcanegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arcanegirl

Will you guys be doing more totes or are you all sold outs?

riggs42

quality posts: 3 Private Messages riggs42

Will those "Ipad" cases fit other tablet of the 10" size?

Asus, Galaxy note 10.1 and the lot

coribrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coribrads
riggs42 wrote:Will those "Ipad" cases fit other tablet of the 10" size?

Asus, Galaxy note 10.1 and the lot

I think it will. It doesn't fit my Ipad (3rd gen) with a case on it but it does cover my 10.1" netbook. hope this helps!

theco2

quality posts: 128 Private Messages theco2

I'm just guessing the random shirts will be leftovers from the Shirt Off they know won't sell at full price.

Excellent timing, Woot! Excellent timing!

phoenixocean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenixocean

I MISSED IT!!! ARRGGHHHHH.

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
coribrads wrote:I think it will. It doesn't fit my Ipad (3rd gen) with a case on it but it does cover my 10.1" netbook. hope this helps!

According to the little bit of research I did, the ipad sleeves will not fit the Galaxy note 10 inch series. The 10.1 is much longer than the iPad.
If you have a few bucks to blow, go for it, but don't expect it to fit.

120days

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 120days

first time i bought random packs....bought a set for my daughter (and they were both star wars themed...which is awesome cause she wanted some ) and a set for my husband (may need to give 1 away to someone else, but 1 is ok). overall, im pretty pleased

shutts67

quality posts: 20 Private Messages shutts67

Got my tank!!

Super awesome, right?

Oh wait...

The seam on the side is splitting... Can I get this fixed?

EDIT: formatting

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

manhandsha

quality posts: 60 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

shutts67 wrote:Got my tank!!

Super awesome, right?

Oh wait...

The seam on the side is splitting... Can I get this fixed?

EDIT: formatting

Bummer! Your best bet is to email Woot Member Services; they can go over any options you have. Along with the situation, include your user name and order ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

maxrfb

quality posts: 8 Private Messages maxrfb

So, I see some folks have received these already. That is a big yay.
I received an email on 9/1 telling me my order has shipped, along with a tracking number.
When clicking on the tracking number, fedex still says "no record of this tracking number can be found".
Now, I know it takes a day or so for the number to update, but this seems excessive. Has anyone else experienced this?

wow. I actually bought a Robot Elvis.
What was I thinking?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 42 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

maxrfb wrote:So, I see some folks have received these already. That is a big yay.
I received an email on 9/1 telling me my order has shipped, along with a tracking number.
When clicking on the tracking number, fedex still says "no record of this tracking number can be found".
Now, I know it takes a day or so for the number to update, but this seems excessive. Has anyone else experienced this?

it's possible that the holiday caused a delay in the tracking update. also keep in mind that some items aren't shipped until the sale has completed.

as a simple moderator, i probably shouldn't make broad speculations, however. instead, i suggest you fire an email off to Support@Woot.com for details about the status of your order.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

Anyone looking to trade their random items or buy shirts missing from their collection should check me out on the woot stalker trading center! I have over 75 listed in various sizes including many WXL on AA!!

http://www.wootstalker.com/user.php?user=lily1029

lisabeth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lisabeth

Mine arrived- was pleased to find " Nevermore" and shocked to find a shirt labeled "ASS". At first I took it personally…..was shocked to find woot actually charges for this one. Even more shocked to find folks actually paid for ASS to be displayed across their chest.

Off to goodwill as this is a "no go" in the parent pick up line and at work One out of two is not bad....

tcar2012

lisabeth- they recently had a woot-employee design contest and that was one of those.

Anyone not recieved their stuff yet? I recieved all of my random t shirts, but I ordered a Pull Oever Random that hasn't arrived yet. If it's not in the mail tomorrow I will email support, just really hoping it shows up. I have my heart set on this being a good one- so far two crappy pullovers so third time ordering a random has got to be a charm right?

Only if it shows up *sniffle*

tcar2012

tcar2012 wrote:lisabeth- they recently had a woot-employee design contest and that was one of those.

Anyone not recieved their stuff yet? I recieved all of my random t shirts, but I ordered a Pull Oever Random that hasn't arrived yet. If it's not in the mail tomorrow I will email support, just really hoping it shows up. I have my heart set on this being a good one- so far two crappy pullovers so third time ordering a random has got to be a charm right?

Only if it shows up *sniffle*

MY PULLOVER HOODIE CAME TODAY! It's also much better than the two I've gotten in the past. Not perfect, but this one I plan to wear.
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/raising-awareness

PemberDucky

quality posts: 42 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

lisabeth wrote:Mine arrived- was pleased to find " Nevermore" and shocked to find a shirt labeled "ASS". At first I took it personally…..was shocked to find woot actually charges for this one. Even more shocked to find folks actually paid for ASS to be displayed across their chest.

Off to goodwill as this is a "no go" in the parent pick up line and at work One out of two is not bad....

it's true. ASS was designed by our own AgingDragQueen.

funny story about ASS. i wore it the other day and a stranger said, "Interesting shirt."
"Thanks!" i replied.
and then he asked, "Is there anything behind it?"

i don't think he got his own joke, but i enjoyed it.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.