Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hoodie you think you are?!

It's a hat for your shirt, yo!

muumol


quality posts: 0 Private Messages muumol

Is the Gargle Blaster in metallic ink?

theco2


quality posts: 140 Private Messages theco2

$20 for a Visit Outside XXL zip hoodie? Why can't all zip hoodies be that cheap?

I'm glad this sale goes through 12/15.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
muumol wrote:Is the Gargle Blaster in metallic ink?



It is indeed!

solcanis


quality posts: 0 Private Messages solcanis

Is there a way to get the Vincent Van Groot as a zippered hoodie? Pull overs are murderous on hair.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
muumol wrote:Is the Gargle Blaster in metallic ink?



That's my current go-to hoodie. I bought it last time it was offered and adore it. The metallic ink is subdued, more like a copper, and looks amazing.

muumol


quality posts: 0 Private Messages muumol
oakenspirit wrote:That's my current go-to hoodie. I bought it last time it was offered and adore it. The metallic ink is subdued, more like a copper, and looks amazing.



Thanks for your input! I've seen it offered before but been in the fence...if it was a Jump You Fools or Panda is My Spirit Animal it would be a no brainer! I have a shirt in the metallic ink and love it so I'll have to get this soon!

nicodesu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicodesu

Uhm, this might sound kinda stupid but... is it just me or the sizes in the size chart of these hoodies are kinda small for adults?

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

nicodesu wrote:Uhm, this might sound kinda stupid but... is it just me or the sizes in the size chart of these hoodies are kinda small for adults?


The measurements are flat, not all the way around. Double the chest measurement if that's what you're used to seeing.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

superpoof


quality posts: 0 Private Messages superpoof

How come the pullover hoodies never have the full design on the back instead of the front?

kaiyah19


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaiyah19

Just received my Blink and You're... Zip Hoodie and love it.

lcatgoddess


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatgoddess

Still no "Aiming for Shiny" jersey zip up hoodie? I have bought literally all of whatever you have put this on. In southern AZ the regular zip hoodie is too warm except for maybe 5 days a year. Please, oh please, do the jersey zip up!

hsuankwok


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hsuankwok
kaiyah19 wrote:Just received my Blink and You're... Zip Hoodie and love it.



Hi. I would like to know how long it took to get to your hand when you made the order. I can't wait to get one.

Thanks.

bkeric13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkeric13

Would it be possible to get this in a pullover hoodie?

rachelmbloom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachelmbloom

You Can't Take the Sky from Me says
Design Placement:
Front: Right Side
Back: Centered
But I don't see anything on the front. Is something there for real? Is it a mini of the full image?

manhandsha


quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
rachelmbloom wrote:You Can't Take the Sky from Me says
Design Placement:
Front: Right Side
Back: Centered
But I don't see anything on the front. Is something there for real? Is it a mini of the full image?



Yeah, so if you squint and then move your face close to the screen.. No I'm kidding. I don't see a front design on there, but I'll check with the shirt crew to confirm whether there *SHOULD* be a design on the front. Usually the zip hoodies have a little something on front.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
manhandsha wrote:Yeah, so if you squint and then move your face close to the screen.. No I'm kidding. I don't see a front design on there, but I'll check with the shirt crew to confirm whether there *SHOULD* be a design on the front. Usually the zip hoodies have a little something on front.



Heard back from Trav who says there is no front design. I hope there were no strong feelings about having a front design!

Xyleno


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xyleno

Just received the Game of Thrones Zip Hoody - contrary to the picture, there is nothing printed on the front. As you are frequently interacting with people by facing them, this gives the impression to the majority of your audience that you are wearing a blank, black sweatshirt. I would not have purchased it if it was pictured correctly; not sure if I just received a defective product. I have reached out to customer service for a replacement.

Xyleno


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xyleno
Xyleno wrote:Just received the Game of Thrones Zip Hoody - contrary to the picture, there is nothing printed on the front. As you are frequently interacting with people by facing them, this gives the impression to the majority of your audience that you are wearing a blank, black sweatshirt. I would not have purchased it if it was pictured correctly; not sure if I just received a defective product. I have reached out to customer service for a replacement.



Received a response from customer service refusing to replace the item because there "aren't any available," though there quite obviously are since they are still selling this hoody in all sizes.... My only choices are to take a "partial refund" of $6, which is as good as no refund at all, or go through the trouble or repacking the item and shipping it back to them for a "full" refund, though this does not include the amount of time required to pack, get to the post office, ship it out (no word on if I have to pay for this), and wait for a refund.

This is incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I've been a daily Woot shopper for at least 7 years and I've never had such a huge problem with an order. Neither option is acceptable, I will likely not purchase a shirt/hoody from Woot again if this is how they handle incredibly blatant mistakes.

boogiecat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogiecat

I still don't quite get the sizing. The guidlines are not conducive for females.
I am *woman*, size bet 12/14 (Hight 5'4" Chest 43" Waist 37") Any other type of reference?
Looks like only sizes L + are left. I can easily wear a size large (women's or men) but based on these sizing instructions, it would be HUGE on me. Like a man's XXL. Help... (?)

"Time's fun when you're having flies!"
~ Kermit The Frog

"Artificial Intelligence is NO match for Natural stupidity"

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
boogiecat wrote:I still don't quite get the sizing. The guidlines are not conducive for females.
I am *woman*, size bet 12/14 (Hight 5'4" Chest 43" Waist 37") Any other type of reference?
Looks like only sizes L + are left. I can easily wear a size large (women's or men) but based on these sizing instructions, it would be HUGE on me. Like a man's XXL. Help... (?)



We're similar sizes and I like the L hoodies just fine. If you are looking for a snugger fit, M would be the way to go, but with your measurements, L is probably what you are looking for in a comfortable fit.

huvaphonic


quality posts: 0 Private Messages huvaphonic

I was going to get the Gargle Blaster hoodie in XL but it's now sold out in just that size. If it's printed to order, is there any chance I could still get it in XL?

manhandsha


quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
huvaphonic wrote:I was going to get the Gargle Blaster hoodie in XL but it's now sold out in just that size. If it's printed to order, is there any chance I could still get it in XL?



In this case, it's specialty (metallic) ink. It looks like there were only so many printed. Keep an eye out, never know when it might pop back up again.

r1nstang


quality posts: 0 Private Messages r1nstang

when I hear hoodie i think thicker fabric to keep warm. this is like a long sleeve hanes shirt with a hood attached. not worth $25 IMO

boogiecat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogiecat
agingdragqueen wrote:We're similar sizes and I like the L hoodies just fine. If you are looking for a snugger fit, M would be the way to go, but with your measurements, L is probably what you are looking for in a comfortable fit.



Thank you! That was really helpful!

"Time's fun when you're having flies!"
~ Kermit The Frog

"Artificial Intelligence is NO match for Natural stupidity"

MommaBeary


quality posts: 13 Private Messages MommaBeary
r1nstang wrote:when I hear hoodie i think thicker fabric to keep warm. this is like a long sleeve hanes shirt with a hood attached. not worth $25 IMO



Are you referring to a JERSEY Zip up hoodie? I know that WOOT now has those as well, and they are more like a long sleeve shirt with a hood. The regular Zip up hoodies, while not the heaviest I've ever owned, are NOT shirt weight.

AiRTiMe34


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AiRTiMe34

Just kind of an FYI. I normally wear XL woot shirts, but I buy 2XL so they're a little longer. I bought the "Well Equipped" jersey zip up hoodie in 2XL and it's like a second skin, super tight, body hugging. The length is good, it's just really tight.

shyxgrl


quality posts: 42 Private Messages shyxgrl

Is there any chance of more Ninja by Night zip hoodies becoming available? My family did the What are those Foxes Saying shirts/jackets last year for xmas and were looking for a new one for this year.

Sadly they didn't agree on this design until today... now that they are gone...

the7654


quality posts: 0 Private Messages the7654

Nooooooooooooooo.com The Time is Meow is meow only available in XL and up. *pouty face*

capnmac


quality posts: 0 Private Messages capnmac

I really wish Woot would start carrying the hoodies in larger sizes. I don't usually fit into a XXL and I like my hoodies loose anyway. I bought one of those jerzee hoodies in a XXL and had to give it away because it was so tight. I keep finding designs I like but a man can only have so many t-shirts.

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

capnmac wrote:I really wish Woot would start carrying the hoodies in larger sizes. I don't usually fit into a XXL and I like my hoodies loose anyway. I bought one of those jerzee hoodies in a XXL and had to give it away because it was so tight. I keep finding designs I like but a man can only have so many t-shirts.


Different products, different sizes. NEVER assume one product will carry over to another, so ALWAYS CHECK THE SIZING CHARTS. The fleece hoodies are sized larger than the t-shirts, the jersey sized smaller.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

shanram


quality posts: 5 Private Messages shanram
shyxgrl wrote:Is there any chance of more Ninja by Night zip hoodies becoming available? My family did the What are those Foxes Saying shirts/jackets last year for xmas and were looking for a new one for this year.

Sadly they didn't agree on this design until today... now that they are gone...



This is true, the entire family wore them! The best part was I had to have my mom explain the shirt to me, since I hadn't seen the video before.

Xyleno


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Xyleno

Well, not sure if anyone cares, but adding to what I posted earlier about the Game of Thrones Hoody:

I just received my replacement hoody after going back and forth with several customer service agents. The replacement doesn't have the logo either, so the next logical conclusion is that either a) it doesn't, in fact, actually have a logo on the front at all, or b) Woot's people printing/packing the shirts don't look at what they're packing at all.

I've never had a replacement product come with the exact same problem as the first... who does that??

safyrejet


quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I was debating getting the I heart math pull over, I want it but so low on "extra" funds. Oh, no small. Well, that makes for an easy decision.

Unclewillyt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Unclewillyt
Xyleno wrote:Just received the Game of Thrones Zip Hoody - contrary to the picture, there is nothing printed on the front. As you are frequently interacting with people by facing them, this gives the impression to the majority of your audience that you are wearing a blank, black sweatshirt. I would not have purchased it if it was pictured correctly; not sure if I just received a defective product. I have reached out to customer service for a replacement.



All these problems, but at least you're lucky enough to have an audience rather than friends.

poiball


quality posts: 0 Private Messages poiball

Is there any chance that the hoodies will offer designs that are made to order like the shirts sometimes do? I seriously need this hoodie, but can only find it in made to order t-shirt form.

heirtopendragon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages heirtopendragon

Our Ninja By Night hoodie got lost in the mail. We got the refund but now we can't get it

Really hoping they bring that one back. It was perfect for my girlfriend.