Back to Amazon.com

dodyns2361

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dodyns2361
meganmcvey wrote:out of six i got only two different ones - 4 Cthulhu and 2 Impostor penguin..this random crap is crap - anyone want to trade?

trade you a d20 for a Cthulhu

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

I don't remember the screen names of the two lovely people I traded with...but I received my zombie and cathulu and I'm hoping they received my artichokes!!!

Wootoad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wootoad
shanram wrote:After a few PMs and a plushie trade, I received the sweetest thing in the mail today! I had to post it because it was so thoughtful and generous!

Edit: This arrived with a very kind note from Wootoad. Thank you Wootoad!! =)

You're so very welcome!

I don't know how to post pictures, but shanram included a sweet Hello Kitty keychain with my artichoke! >^.^< Thank you!

Bandrik

quality posts: 87 Private Messages Bandrik
Wootoad wrote:I don't know how to post pictures, but shanram included a sweet Hello Kitty keychain with my artichoke! >^.^< Thank you!

I can help!

1. Upload your photo to a site like imgur.com

2. You'll get a few URLs you can use. Pick the "full" or "direct link" one that ends in ".jpg" or ".gif" or whatever file you have. Copy it.

3. Back on woot, type [*img] (paste link here) [*/img]
(don't actually type the * part, I added those so the code would show up)

Done!

Example...
[*img]http://i.imgur.com/X8xQhWJ.jpg[*/img]

Once you take out those * parts, it becomes...

Ta-da!

jtselby

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jtselby
meganmcvey wrote:out of six i got only two different ones - 4 Cthulhu and 2 Impostor penguin..this random crap is crap - anyone want to trade?

Sure. I'm looking for an Impostor Penguin. I have Scurvy Orange, Makin' Bread, Fox and An Acquired Taste (zombie) still available since no one replies to PMs. PM me if you're interested and I will reply.

x9

mxjx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mxjx
agingdragqueen wrote:They will indeed. I am unclear on if we have enough of this series left to sell them again, but we have been talking about a second series!

Trying to be as excited about this as when they first showed up in the Woot-Off but seeing how not random the disbursement was and my second order being stuck at 'label created' twice over has really soured me on the plushies. (P.S. Thankfully my 2nd order did show up on my doorstep a couple days ago, but I got more duplicates and the one plushie I did not want. And w/that to the trades...)

Got 4 Cathulhu. Will to trade or sell. Look for (trade or buy) in order of interest

Imposter bunguin
(To go in it's respective lunchboxes )

Mystery Plush
Nevermore Raven
Say No to Scurvy orange
Ninja
Cupcake

Thanks!

Please PM.

EDIT: As of 12/29, two trades in the works (+1:Artichokey & Aquired Taste, -1: Cathulhu & D20)

goneferal

quality posts: 20 Private Messages goneferal

Update: I better wait till my next shipment of plushies come in and I see what I get.

x1Moar cat videos!

lordbowen

quality posts: 847 Private Messages lordbowen

With more random plushies now available to buy, I expect the trading will continue for a bit yet.

jkupillas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkupillas

Have to trade:

2x Scurvy Oranges
Cathulu
Making Bread Cat
Unicorn

Looking For:

Nude Cupcake
Zombie
Raven

Thanks for reading

Clowcards

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Clowcards

I have two extra each of:

Nude Cupcake
Unstealthiest Ninja

Looking for:
Nevermore Raven
Okey Dokey Artichoke
Fox
Makin' Bread Cat
Zombie with Sandwich
Say No to Scurvy orange

Make an offer!

jkupillas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkupillas
Clowcards wrote:I have two extra each of:

Nude Cupcake
Unstealthiest Ninja

Looking for:
Nevermore Raven
Okey Dokey Artichoke
Fox
Makin' Bread Cat
Zombie with Sandwich
Say No to Scurvy orange

Make an offer!

Sending PM now

miraidebbie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miraidebbie

My husband went all out for Christmas trying to get me an imposter penguin plushie to match my hoodie. He bought 15! Figured there would be some duplicates, but unfortunately:

I'd be interested in finding out what the odds are of getting such a horrible pull if it was truly random, but one way or another I have at least 3 extra oranges and 3 extra artichokes even after pawning off extras onto my brother.

EDIT: My artichokes have all been spoken for, if you've PM'd me I've PM'd back your tracking numbers.

I still have 3 oranges available if anyone has any extra penguins (I collect penguins, that's something I'd want multiples of!) I would also be able to swap a zombie or ninja for a penguin too.

stital

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stital

Got 2 Unstealthiest Ninja, 1 up for trade.

mightypixie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightypixie

Would anyone be willing to sell me an artichokey? Pretty please.

caramaupin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caramaupin

Have two extra D20 and an extra fox I'd be happy to trade.
Hoping for a ninja, zombie, or artichoke.

fibrs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fibrs

I have a D20 and a Ninja up for trade. I'd like to get a Cathulhu and a Making Bread Cat. Thanks.

Update - Ninja is taken, still looking for a Making Bread Cat.

jtselby

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jtselby

Thanks very much to trade partners dl1589 and miraidebbie for helping so far! Looking for a couple more trades.

Available for Trade:
- Say No to Scurvy
- An Acquired Taste (zombie)

Want:
- Impostor penguin
- Barrel of Cod

PM me if you're interested; I ship 2-day priority mail in a box so you'll have it quickly and it won't be smashed!

x9

Pinkkirby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pinkkirby

This is current as of 12/29/14 8:09PM EST:

Here's what I have to trade:
-how we roll d20 x 2
-cathulhu with building x 2
-nevermore raven
-nude cupcake x 3

Here's what I want in order of preference:
1 okey dokey artichoke x 2
2 unstealthiest ninja
3 zombie with sandwich
4 mystery bag
5 imposter penguin

PM me. Thanks.

dl1589

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dl1589
miraidebbie wrote:My husband went all out for Christmas trying to get me an imposter penguin plushie to match my hoodie. He bought 15! Figured there would be some duplicates, but unfortunately:

PM Sent
I'd be interested in finding out what the odds are of getting such a horrible pull if it was truly random, but one way or another I have at least 3 extra oranges and 3 extra artichokes even after pawning off extras onto my brother.

Wants:
1. Penguin! I would love at least one, but I would be extra happy with multiples!
2. D20 to give back to my husband
3. Raven

Willing to trade:
1. At least 3 Artichokes
2. At least 3 Oranges
3. Zombie or Ninja would be in play if it let me get a penguin
4. Remaining Artichoke and Orange would be in play if it let me get a penguin.

SO! If you want an Orange or an Artichoke, I'm your gal! Please help fulfill my need for penguin/bunny hybrids!

1 artichoke confirmed down!

cookiekrush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cookiekrush
Clowcards wrote:I have two extra each of:

Nude Cupcake
Unstealthiest Ninja

Looking for:
Nevermore Raven
Okey Dokey Artichoke
Fox
Makin' Bread Cat
Zombie with Sandwich
Say No to Scurvy orange

Make an offer!

PMed!!

cookiekrush

fibrs wrote:I have a D20 and a Ninja up for trade. I'd like to get a Cathulhu and a Making Bread Cat. Thanks.

pmed!

kittenmorag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittenmorag

If anyone is willing to swap to Australia, I have two sandwich zombies. Looking for the fox, fat unicorn, nevermore raven, nude cupcake, or the D20!

moonseternity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonseternity

So I still have at least 2 cupcakes- looking for either a ninja or zombie please.

Pinkkirby

I PMed you.

kittenmorag wrote:If anyone is willing to swap to Australia, I have two sandwich zombies. Looking for the fox, fat unicorn, nevermore raven, nude cupcake, or the D20!

krittikae

quality posts: 29 Private Messages krittikae

Oh exciting! I just messaged 2 people. I only have 2 fat unicorns and a cathulu, which are fine, but I really wanted the artichoke. Wish me luck in my endeavor!

krittikae

quality posts: 29 Private Messages krittikae

Late to the party as always, but in case the people I messaged can no longer trade...

I have a Cathulu, 2 fat unicorns.

I'd LOVE an artichokey,
or Scurvy Pirate, Unstealthy Ninja.

But I'd be happy with almost anything. Just message me!

cookiekrush

krittikae wrote:Late to the party as always, but in case the people I messaged can no longer trade...

I have a Cathulu, 2 fat unicorns.

I'd LOVE an artichokey,
or Scurvy Pirate, Unstealthy Ninja.

But I'd be happy with almost anything. Just message me!

I ordered more plushies, so let's see what I get, as I love to get another fat unicorn to gift to a friend!

I have three zombies and 1 cathulu to trade. What a bummer!

miraidebbie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miraidebbie

I edited my initial post, but my artichokes have all been spoken for and sent out. I do still have 3 oranges that I'd trade for penguins, or I'd be willing to give up my ninja or zombie for more penguins. Basically I like penguins

Since I got these as gifts I feel a little weird selling them, but we'll see :D Hope everyone else has good luck with their trades too!

Pinkkirby

A big thanks to everyone who traded with me!

UPDATE: This is current as of 1/1/15 9:21PM EST:

Here's what I still have to trade:
-how we roll d20
-cathulhu with building
-nude cupcake x 3

Here's what I'm still looking for in order of preference:
1 Mystery bag
2 Imposter Penguin
3 Fat Unicorn
4 okey dokey artichoke

PM me. Thanks.

dixibelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dixibelle

I've got a making bread cat and scurvy pirate I'm looking to trade for a raven and either an artichoke, sandwich zombie, penguin or ninja. I got them for Christmas but forgot to come post here.

merzzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merzzie

I have 2 extra cathulhu I'm looking to trade. Really just posting to save the thread, I'll wait until I receive the 2 randoms to complete.

But my ranking of what I'm looking for:
Cupcake
Fox
Ninja
Zombie
Penguin
Artichoke
Orange

Matthew Gerber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Matthew Gerber

I'm SO LATE to this but will post in case anyone is worse than me in regard to timing.

Have:
Fat Unicorn
Cathulu

Desire:
Fresh Cupcake

Please and thank you!

dl1589

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dl1589

UPDATED: 01-17-15

Just received my new order of plushies, and I find myself only 1 away from a complete set.

If anyone has a raven for sell or trade, I would be very interested.

My available duplicates are:
2 - How We Roll D20
2 - Nude Cupcake
1 - Cathulhu with building
1 - Fat Unicorn with rainbow
1 - Fox (one of fablefire's)
1 - Makin' Bread Cat
1 - Unstealthiest Ninja
1 - Zombie with Sandwich

Please send me a private message if interested in a trade or sell.

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

Just got my 2nd order. Got a Cathulhu and a Nude Cupcake. I traded one of my plushies from the first round for a Cathulhu, so I now have 2.

I would be interested in trading Cathulhu if anyone is interested. The only things I'm not interested in for trade would be the dice or the fat unicorn. So if you are interested in trading anything else, PM me! Or if you want the cupcake, I traded him once already and would consider it again.

Wootoad

I received my two pack of plushies today. I got a Fox (!) and a Fresh Cupcake. Unfortunately, Fresh Cupcake has a small hole in the fabric where the frosting is sewn onto the cake. Looks like the person sewing was a bit too enthusiastic when they turned it right side out and the stitching thread ripped the fabric. I will be contacting customer service to see what my options are.

Wootoad

Wootoad wrote:I received my two pack of plushies today. I got a Fox (!) and a Fresh Cupcake. Unfortunately, Fresh Cupcake has a small hole in the fabric where the frosting is sewn onto the cake. Looks like the person sewing was a bit too enthusiastic when they turned it right side out and the stitching thread ripped the fabric. I will be contacting customer service to see what my options are.

Got a super fast response from Customer Service, and they are going to issue a refund for the holey cupcake.

dck133

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dck133

I got a lot of flaming ninjas and cupcakes! I got an extra cuthulu too.

I am looking for an artichoke, and bag o' crap so I can have the entire set. Anyone want to trade?

(edited Jan 15 to reflect pending trades)

I am willing to trade for other items in the hopes that eventually I will have what someone with an artichoke wants.

vvedge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vvedge

Just got my latest batch of Plushies!

Here's what I'm looking for now:
Fat Unicorn with rainbow
Makin' Bread Cat

What I have extra to trade:
Nude Cupcake x 6
Unstealthiest Ninja x 1
Bag-Of-Crap (Mystery Plushie) x1*

* = This is empty, with no bag-of-crap code (because they have all expired). Will only entertain a 2 for 1 trade (the 2 regular plushies I'm looking for, in exchange for the rare Mystery one)

Am also willing to buy any of the plushies on my want list.

pm me or email me at my-forum-username at me.com

AbsolutKati

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AbsolutKati

I am looking for a raven- I have a fat unicorn, ninja or d20 that I would be willing to trade. Thanks

tidymaze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tidymaze

I've got an Unstealthiest Ninja I'd like to trade for a Cathulhu.