Top 16% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

indigodreams

quality posts: 4 Private Messages indigodreams

Best Firefly Shirt Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dacrete

quality posts: 261 Private Messages dacrete

Awe super cute. Centered perfectly in the glow of the moon. Nice job.

lordbowen

quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen

Wonderful twist on this Firefly mantra. Love it!

uglytalents

quality posts: 38 Private Messages uglytalents

Very cute, sadly never got around to watching Firefly.

x43x38

thedarcsage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedarcsage

cute! :-)

Woot History: Woot-off: green laser pointy; Shirts: Phoenix Rising; Cth*lhu BBQ, Nocturnowl, Helixtricity, They call me...Tim, Sullen, Lucky at Last; Razer mice x3, Gunnar Espresso Glasses

bdobie19

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bdobie19

Saw this shirt and instantly had to go listen to the song

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester

Not a fan of the Firefly show, but the cuteness factor of the little bug is off the charts. Again wishing that the kids shirts were a little smaller as my kid is too small for this.

ihategroupon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ihategroupon
uglytalents wrote:Very cute, sadly never got around to watching Firefly.

It's not too late!!! Watch Firefly then Serenity (movie) then, since you'll be one of us, donate to https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/con-man and join all us Firefly fans in supporting Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk on "Con Man" which we have now made the all-time highest crowdfunded Web series ever!

mekoveya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mekoveya

That shirt is adorable. But... moons don't work that way. Even when they're dark you can't see through them.

letterq

quality posts: 5 Private Messages letterq
mekoveya wrote:That shirt is adorable. But... moons don't work that way. Even when they're dark you can't see through them.

That's a special moon!

CrankyOtter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrankyOtter

If I only needed a 5000th T-shirt, particularly a 3rd Firefly T-shirt, I would need this one.

lethargicmass

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lethargicmass

Just my opinion: hate this design. Cuteness has no place in the Firefly universe; there's no Disney Ice Princess singing girly songs about nothing in the 'Verse.

I love bacon!

steeleye2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steeleye2000

Shiny!

saltone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saltone
mekoveya wrote: But... moons don't work that way. Even when they're dark you can't see through them.

I agree, not sure why, but things like this really bug me. It just doesn't look right.

"What the hell are we doing fighting government, let's become government and we can then take whatever we want!".
Al Capone

sarahdetts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahdetts
mekoveya wrote:That shirt is adorable. But... moons don't work that way. Even when they're dark you can't see through them.

It's a Kingkiller Chronicle/Firefly mash-up? The moon is a little different in that series...(From The Slow Regard of Silent Things) I'm going to buy this shirt and tell myself that's how it works. Yup, makes sense.

sevanderslice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevanderslice

Those aren't stars, they are other fireflies in the night sky.

ktlizbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktlizbeth

I lurb me some Firefly! First thing I thought though was that this was Silky from Teen Titans Go.

kimeydiann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimeydiann

Unfortunately I don't get the Firefly reference (is it a television show?) but I LOVE this design anyway. I'm seriously debating on buying it even though I don't need it.

Icthus88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Icthus88

If only it glowed in the dark . . .

sarapugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarapugh
lethargicmass wrote:Just my opinion: hate this design. Cuteness has no place in the Firefly universe; there's no Disney Ice Princess singing girly songs about nothing in the 'Verse.

I think Kaylee would disagree

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit

Woot- You have got to get those kid sizes back in...

Awesome design Ser Q- and Cuteness belongs everywhere when you have a geeky daughter.

lethargicmass

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lethargicmass
sarapugh wrote:I think Kaylee would disagree

Damn you Sara! Kaylee was (IMO) by far the best thing about Firefly, solely due to her cuteness (which was in turn partly due to Joss insisting she plump up a bit for the part, so go Joss!), so you have caused my entire premise to unravel and fall apart. I have been impaled on my own petard!

I love bacon!

bluesplot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesplot

My husband might kill me for ordering another shirt that I don't need, but I'm willing to risk it!

xarous

quality posts: 50 Private Messages xarous

I forgot obligatory singing of the theme song from the guys on The Flash.

chinchillita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chinchillita

That's no moon!

JHarpur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JHarpur

Can't get enough Firefly, but the stars seen through the crescent moon (!) make this one a no-go.

Munker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Munker

I'm a huge Firefly fan, but have held off on getting a shirt until I found the perfect one. This is it. Look no further.

litbuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages litbuff
sarapugh wrote:I think Kaylee would disagree

most definitely.

jadesycakes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jadesycakes

How can I tell which blank type this is printed on?

I've had some really bad results with the new Anvil ones, with random shrinking around the collar.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

jadesycakes wrote:How can I tell which blank type this is printed on?

I've had some really bad results with the new Anvil ones, with random shrinking around the collar.

No idea ... and that goes for Woot too. Though the specs indicate Anvil, and these would most likely be the non-Woot tagged ones, there have been instances in which they printed on AA too, which are sized differently.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ariellem

quality posts: 12 Private Messages ariellem

Ah, beat me to it. My immediate reaction to the tee was, "Adorable - aside from the typical error of showing the stars behind the bug (in the moon)".

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
11/16: first Bunker of Catalogs in the past few years!

schusters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages schusters
Icthus88 wrote:If only it glowed in the dark . . .

I held off buying this because I really thought I'd get it as a Shirt of the Month. No such luck.

Now I'm waiting for a glow-in-the-dark remix version...

Suilblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Suilblue

Love the shirt, but can't wear it.... When it says it's a little snug, read 2 sizes...

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Suilblue wrote:Love the shirt, but can't wear it.... When it says it's a little snug, read 2 sizes...

Is it different than from the sizing charts? Woot posts them on every shirt page, as everybody's body is different.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.