Back to Amazon.com

ciyinwanderer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciyinwanderer

How does Woot! decide what designs are made into hoodies/when?

I would like to get another hoodie or two, but I'm not sure when to look for them.

Also, do they ever make long-sleeve shirts?

manhandsha


quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
ciyinwanderer wrote:How does Woot! decide what designs are made into hoodies/when?

I would like to get another hoodie or two, but I'm not sure when to look for them.

Also, do they ever make long-sleeve shirts?



We haven't done longsleeve tees in a long while, but we do hoodie specific side sales sometimes. We don't tell you when things happen, as that's part of our "charm". Just keep checking back, but the side sales will really be your best bet.

riskyspirit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages riskyspirit

Is there any way to browse by what you can already get in a hoodie? I'm having a hard time finding any.

blackboitexas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackboitexas

Volunteer Moderator

riskyspirit wrote:Is there any way to browse by what you can already get in a hoodie? I'm having a hard time finding any.


Daily's and plus events are the only place these will appear. Otherwise, you do have to check the sale.

kwolfie79


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwolfie79

You guys should do more hoodie options than what is mentioned. smh. Still love ya though

sharonkay


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sharonkay
manhandsha wrote:We haven't done longsleeve tees in a long while, but we do hoodie specific side sales sometimes. We don't tell you when things happen, as that's part of our "charm". Just keep checking back, but the side sales will really be your best bet.



Long sleeve tees!!! Please. My fiance' and myself both have long hair, hoodies get in the way.

Have a ton of short sleeve woot tees between the two of us...but very few long sleeve tees. It gets cold here...even sweatshirts without hoods would be welcome...but long sleeve tees can be worn more days than sweats..

...please shirt.woot have a MEGA long sleeve tee event!

katiushka


quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiushka

i am voting for long sleeve tees, sweaters and zip up hoodies! Winter is here!!!!

Ryokincaid


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryokincaid

I’ll agree I was a little disappointed that none of the Ugly Christmas designs are available in long sleeve tees or hoodies. I have a new job and it gets super cold so long sleeves are a definite must for winter time. I really wanted a new cool Ugly Christmas sweater for this year, but not sure I want to get one that’s not long sleeved

sharonkay


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sharonkay

Yay on crewnecks....but.... nothing I would wear unfortunately in the designs given. Big Dr Who fan (you know there is a Christmas special?) Would love crewnecks sweatshirt or long sleeve T-shirts in Christmas Dr Who theme!! Also geeky (non star Wars) themes please. Long sleeve T-shirts my boyfriend wants!

sharonkay


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sharonkay
Ryokincaid wrote:I’ll agree I was a little disappointed that none of the Ugly Christmas designs are available in long sleeve tees or hoodies. I have a new job and it gets super cold so long sleeves are a definite must for winter time. I really wanted a new cool Ugly Christmas sweater for this year, but not sure I want to get one that’s not long sleeved



I agree....Ugly Christmas Sweaters in long sleeve T-shirts or crewneck sweatshirt please.

mph715


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mph715

Yep...bring on the long sleeves t-shirts!!!

adbear4me


quality posts: 0 Private Messages adbear4me
sharonkay wrote:I agree....Ugly Christmas Sweaters in long sleeve T-shirts or crewneck sweatshirt please.



THIS! THIS! THIS!

kingwelch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingwelch

Really miss zip up hoodies (light and heavy weights). There were a number of great designs this year that we would have bought had there been hoodie options.

Bohsky


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bohsky

I am just curious why side sales with hoodies, longsleeves and sweatshirts are so infrequent? It looks like there are a lot of people who would buy them. I have several hoodies and also ordered crewneck sweatshirts from the last sale, but I would definitely want to get some more).

Is there a problem with the supplier(s) of the blanks? Or there are some difficulties/reasons we don't know?

P.S. Also it's kind of economically feasible to sell warm hoodies and sweatshirts during the winter. Or am I wrong?)


ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Bohsky wrote:I am just curious why side sales with hoodies, longsleeves and sweatshirts are so infrequent? It looks like there are a lot of people who would buy them. I have several hoodies and also ordered crewneck sweatshirts from the last sale, but I would definitely want to get some more).

Is there a problem with the supplier(s) of the blanks? Or there are some difficulties/reasons we don't know?

P.S. Also it's kind of economically feasible to sell warm hoodies and sweatshirts during the winter. Or am I wrong?)


Last I heard, we were doing some system updates and still working out the kinks.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items