Back to Amazon.com

CSMokilani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CSMokilani

What do you mean by "Hassle Free Returns"?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CSMokilani wrote:What do you mean by "Hassle Free Returns"?

You'll find all the info Here.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

XXPepper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages XXPepper

It is a series of hassles, in loops, to return an item to Woot. It's going to take more than a $5x30-day coupon to get me to shop here again.

JDSardone

quality posts: 23 Private Messages JDSardone
XXPepper wrote:It is a series of hassles, in loops, to return an item to Woot. It's going to take more than a $5x30-day coupon to get me to shop here again.

How about a good deal on an item you didnt know you needed... say like a Nice Statue!

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

XXPepper wrote:It is a series of hassles, in loops, to return an item to Woot. It's going to take more than a $5x30-day coupon to get me to shop here again.

Looks like you're a first time buyer, first time poster. What is the hassle you're experiencing so we can try to help?

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

XXPepper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages XXPepper

Actually, no; not a first time buyer. What you can do to help?
1. Take the kneejerk out of Customer Service that doesn't allow replacements of faulty merch. ("...unable to update quantities in our system when a sale is active...")

2. Make the return process more responsive. (credited "...in 7 to 10 business days...")

3. If you refer customers to the product's warranty service, make sure that the product's customer service is functional.

4. Process my return credit. You've had the faulty router for two weeks.

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

XXPepper wrote:Actually, no; not a first time buyer. What you can do to help?
1. Take the kneejerk out of Customer Service that doesn't allow replacements of faulty merch. ("...unable to update quantities in our system when a sale is active...")

2. Make the return process more responsive. (credited "...in 7 to 10 business days...")

3. If you refer customers to the product's warranty service, make sure that the product's customer service is functional.

4. Process my return credit. You've had the faulty router for two weeks.

I'm very sorry about this. I'll reach out to our CS team right away and get you refunded for the returned item.