Top 29% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

lordbowen

quality posts: 846 Private Messages lordbowen

Thanks for putting a bird on it!

Inatangle

quality posts: 149 Private Messages Inatangle

Congrats on your Derby win, Fishbiscuit! I had my eye on this one... thought it might win!

I want to be a Happy Camper when I grow up...

bitman

quality posts: 22 Private Messages bitman

I don't care about the shirt, I just need those vinyl stickers to put on the side of my camper.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 61 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Yay!!!! Thanks for voting, woot friends. I'll be wearing this when I go camping in a hotel.

acraigl

quality posts: 225 Private Messages acraigl

Congrats! I'm guessing FB is a pretty happy camper right now as well. Great win!

VOTE >

rwcrosby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwcrosby

I like this this. I think it would be better if the face were more prominent and didn't have the words.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages thatquietgir1

Love this one, congrats fishbiscuit!

wootchawant

quality posts: 68 Private Messages wootchawant
rwcrosby wrote:I like this this. I think it would be better if the face were more prominent and didn't have the words.

i actually think the face proportions are just fine, but i agree that the word bubble isn't necessary. fun design!

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with the money that you flaunt...

scottydl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages scottydl

Great shirt! Gonna have to have this one for our RV trips. Can anyone comment on the standard vs. premium fabric/designs?

SmijinGT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SmijinGT

Aww, man! Wish it didn't have the speech bubble

I feel like the pun based woot shirts have become too easy on readers the last few years. I remember the good ol' days of Jurassic Parka. Half the fun is letting someone figure out your shirt!

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

scottydl wrote:Great shirt! Gonna have to have this one for our RV trips. Can anyone comment on the standard vs. premium fabric/designs?

My .sig links to the discussion thread describing the differences, but the biggest difference is the sizing (see charts) and the sleeve cut. I also find the Bella/Canvas shirts to shrink much less than the standard Anvil shirts.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

andypop

quality posts: 14 Private Messages andypop

a little smile on the camper's face instead of "I'm happy" would've made me purchase this shirt. Woot has become the home of the "explained for the not-so-bright" shirts.

andypop

quality posts: 14 Private Messages andypop

I just saw SmijinGT's post. I'm so glad I'm not alone!

beebles

quality posts: 10 Private Messages beebles
andypop wrote:a little smile on the camper's face instead of "I'm happy" would've made me purchase this shirt. Woot has become the home of the "explained for the not-so-bright" shirts.

Yep. I bailed on buying a couple because of the speech bubble. So disappointed.

megpalmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megpalmer

Woot boo hoo. The shirt is crappy not happy. Looks like it would fit a 10 year old not my friend who is normally a happy camper :-(

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

megpalmer wrote:Woot boo hoo. The shirt is crappy not happy. Looks like it would fit a 10 year old not my friend who is normally a happy camper :-(

Did it arrive sized differently than on the sizing charts? If so, send a message to Customer Support.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

chapin99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chapin99
megpalmer wrote:Woot boo hoo. The shirt is crappy not happy. Looks like it would fit a 10 year old not my friend who is normally a happy camper :-(

10 times boo hoo! I splurged on 10 bella shirts half for me, half for another, and these are so small they would fit a 7 yr. old even though I ordered womens. Ugh. A lot of money for something I cannot return and I bothered to read about sizing -las t shirt purchase here, for sure. Hope this helps others.