quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen

Cat AND dog? How thoughtful.

cinyum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cinyum

YES!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

xibbumbero

quality posts: 10 Private Messages xibbumbero

So....only slate Nope Cat shirts are available?
No Nope Dog shirts are available in any size or color,standard or premium.

AbakanSqwrrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AbakanSqwrrl
xibbumbero wrote:So....only slate Nope Cat shirts are available?
No Nope Dog shirts are available in any size or color,standard or premium.

Not for me. Cat = slate only & Dog = red only.

acraigl

quality posts: 232 Private Messages acraigl

VOTE >

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cubbiecatz

Adorable!

ginbak

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ginbak

These are super cute!

But I don't want a red shirt.

And I don't want a cat anything.

eddie704

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eddie704

Too bad the dog shirt is red...would buy it in slate.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

How can this virtually same drawing in black and white instead of color with the words "not today" get sold on threadless at the same time woot is selling? Does the similar shirt exists rule not apply anymore?
Or does threadless need a C&D order? The threadless one was subbed in 2016, btw.

https://www.threadless.com/product/8180/Not_Today

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

benjaminleebates wrote:How can this virtually same drawing in black and white instead of color with the words "not today" get sold on threadless at the same time woot is selling? Does the similar shirt exists rule not apply anymore?
Or does threadless need a C&D order? The threadless one was subbed in 2016, btw.

https://www.threadless.com/product/8180/Not_Today

Hi there. Checked with the shirt team. While they're similar, there's enough difference that a C&D is not warranted.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

benjaminleebates

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. Checked with the shirt team. While they're similar, there's enough difference that a C&D is not warranted.

WOW! That's crazy. I've been around here for too long. I remember when...
Wait, where's adderxyu? Then there would be some things to say! LOL

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:... Wait, where's adderxyu? ...

His best friend isn't around here anymore.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

benjaminleebates

Narfcake wrote:His best friend isn't around here anymore.

The Yin and the Yang of it all! They made shirt woot feel like facebook! So much drama.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:The Yin and the Yang of it all! They made shirt woot feel like facebook! So much drama.

That drama made sales, though! Granted, I feel that much of it actually came down to figuring out what the wider audience liked -- and designing shirts for them -- but the side show of the fans and critics clashing on the forums kept a lot of Wooters watching. And buying.

benjaminleebates

Narfcake wrote:That drama made sales, though! Granted, I feel that much of it actually came down to figuring out what the wider audience liked -- and designing shirts for them -- but the side show of the fans and critics clashing on the forums kept a lot of Wooters watching. And buying.

True, I miss the interactions and critiques.

shortyreadz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shortyreadz

I'd rather have this on a canvas hanging in my room.. but meanwhile, trying to stay thrifty, I confess, I would then only buy the said canvas if it was the price of the T-Shirt. But, yes, I really like the grey slate nope cat!

x3

JustForMolly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustForMolly

Staff

The cat is so cute