Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 27% of Shirt Woots
Top 43% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

kg07

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kg07

Thanks for the print woot!! A (nonpartisan) poke at the political establishment and our broken system.

Inatangle

quality posts: 146 Private Messages Inatangle

Ha! No problems with this "reported shirt" after all.

jesusjones1024

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusjones1024

Too soon. Can't we catch our breath?

spektator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spektator

Ya sure, a senator who has not gotten any of his bills to pass ever should be president because he's so in touch with what America needs.

9 OUT OF TEN OF THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO GO HOME AND CLEAN MY GUNS AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THEY ONLY TALK TO ME.
46 WOOTS,
80+ items, FINALLY 1 BUCKED OFF COWGIRL!!!!

adenicolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adenicolo

Its a Bernie shirt, it should be free. Then maybe someone from Vermont would have got one.

kaivickers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaivickers
spektator wrote:Ya sure, a senator who has not gotten any of his bills to pass ever should be president because he's so in touch with what America needs.

As opposed to the "winning" situation we have now? Well, Trump did tell the truth...if this is winning I am indeed sick of it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Appreciate the comments. Feel free to keep discussing. First person that resorts to name calling gets my ban-hammer though.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items