(I finally answered your PM...)

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Dwarf Planet

You've talked me into it...

Hamstur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hamstur
Re: Get your Bass to Mars!

Sorry to be That Guy, but wouldn't it be better to have a bass fish, rather than a bass (pronounced "base") guitar? I kinda get "Mars Base", but I fear that wearing this shirt would invite correction.

sharon0264

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharon0264

This is awesome! I hope it prints also.

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
inspektordogge wrote:I ❤️ designs don't fly here.

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/5257/theyre-watching-me

That was a long time ago. There have since been several parodies of it.

VOTE >

acraigl

Re: Lousy Hat

moonbeamchaos wrote:Well, golly gee, we LIVE in Canton (GA) and must be missing some major action. Would you care to elucidate?

Inatangle wrote:I'd be curious to know as well. (I used to have grandparents that lived in Canton, Ohio and I loved going there.)

It's a Firefly (sci-fi tv show) reference. This hat was a gift for an unlikely hero given by the citizens of Canton -- kind of a blue collar planet. It was a really out of character accessory, so it was both humorous and touching that he became attached to it.

VOTE >

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 306 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Pleasure Planet

Ah, the old horga'hn prank. GMV ^__^

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:That was a long time ago. There have since been several parodies of it.

The red heart is where the contention lies. The parodies use a different symbol.

Per Wikipedia:
"The logo has become a pop-culture icon, inspiring imitations in every corner of the globe. Merchandise proclaiming "I ❤ ..." can be found wherever tourists gather. New York has tried to uphold its trademark by filing nearly 3,000 objections against imitators (to 2005)."

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 14 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: tour the stars

I really like a lot of things about this design-- colors, style, composition. I think the white star burst is a bit overpowering. Maybe if it was off to the side a bit or a little smaller, or had some texture to break up the solid white.. Just a thought

amjosmi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amjosmi
Re: Galaxy

This design is gorgeous! I liked it so much I asked my husband to vote on it too.

lvnar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvnar
sharon0264 wrote:This is awesome! I hope it prints also.

Thank you!

lvnar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvnar
amjosmi wrote:This design is gorgeous! I liked it so much I asked my husband to vote on it too.

Aw, thank you, so much!

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Welcome to Knowhere

Final entry just finishing watching Guardians of the Galaxy with my daughter. Thought the head would be a cool design. Hope I did t justice

MissyCorey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MissyCorey
Narfcake wrote:The red heart is where the contention lies. The parodies use a different symbol.

Per Wikipedia:
"The logo has become a pop-culture icon, inspiring imitations in every corner of the globe. Merchandise proclaiming "I ❤ ..." can be found wherever tourists gather. New York has tried to uphold its trademark by filing nearly 3,000 objections against imitators (to 2005)."

I wonder if it's only when the heart is red or if it's when the heart is used no matter what you do to change it? Just thinking is it worth the time to change it to a galaxy heart or something, or if that would also end up rejected like I'm guessing this one will

lonelypond

quality posts: 683 Private Messages lonelypond

TheSunshyn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheSunshyn
acraigl wrote:It's a Firefly (sci-fi tv show) reference. This hat was a gift for an unlikely hero given by the citizens of Canton -- kind of a blue collar planet. It was a really out of character accessory, so it was both humorous and touching that he became attached to it.

Actually, I believe the unlikely hero's mother sent him the hat. He received it just before arriving in Canton and finding out he was considered The Hero of Canton.

acoustikarl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acoustikarl
TheSunshyn wrote:Actually, I believe the unlikely hero's mother sent him the hat. He received it just before arriving in Canton and finding out he was considered The Hero of Canton.

Jaynestown was 5 episodes before he received the hat from his mother in "The Message."

ericgorski73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericgorski73
Re: Best coffee in the galaxy

One Measly Freaking Gadget I need this!!

flemtone

quality posts: 17 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Galactiki Bar

I love this so much.

notoriouswebmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notoriouswebmaster
Jennzilla wrote:Good news, everyone! (That's my phone notification for email.) :D

Brilliant. I'm stealing it.

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cubbiecatz
Re: Wherever I go

Adorable

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cubbiecatz
Re: Not You Pluto

Poor Pluto : (

zbuhler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zbuhler
Inatangle wrote:Ha-ha! Sounds like a delicious idea to me! gmv

Haha thanks! I like candy bars and I like space- seemed like a good combo to me

acraigl

Narfcake wrote:The red heart is where the contention lies. The parodies use a different symbol.

Per Wikipedia:

Ah, makes sense. Thanks Narf.

VOTE >

acraigl

TheSunshyn wrote:Actually, I believe the unlikely hero's mother sent him the hat. He received it just before arriving in Canton and finding out he was considered The Hero of Canton.

Doh! Nerd points lost. Admittedly it's been a while since I watched the series. Guess I'm due for a refresher.

VOTE >

stevegoll68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevegoll68
acraigl wrote:It's a Firefly (sci-fi tv show) reference. This hat was a gift for an unlikely hero given by the citizens of Canton -- kind of a blue collar planet. It was a really out of character accessory, so it was both humorous and touching that he became attached to it.

Um... actually, this was a hat given to him by his mother. Not the citizens of Canton, so it's a bit inaccurate They did build a statue of him in his honor, though...

thinksharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinksharp

SHINY! I need one!

Re: Serenity Tours

http://brainyfarmwife.blogspot.com

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Galaxy

Really nice job GMV

Spiritgreen

Re: Rogue Earth

This should be their official colony flag someday. Handsome graphic.

acraigl

Re: URECTUM

Bummed this fell out of the fog. Looking forward to seeing it in the side-sale!

VOTE >

Spiritgreen

cubbiecatz wrote:Poor Pluto : (

Sure he's plucky and loveable, but he's tiny compared to the other planets... Pluto is smaller than the Moon!

Jennzilla

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jennzilla
acraigl wrote:Bummed this fell out of the fog. Looking forward to seeing it in the side-sale!

Me too! I was hoping for a streak. ;) Thanks for your support!

pquijal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pquijal
chachachino wrote:Nice looking design! What do the numbers mean?

^

Your interaction has been satisfactory.

darkiya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkiya

I really really want this for my husband. It's so perfect!

Jennzilla

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jennzilla
acraigl wrote:Bummed this fell out of the fog. Looking forward to seeing it in the side-sale!

I'm back, baby! :D

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: TesserAct Travel

I love this one... meant to comment on it earlier... a reference to one of my top favorite sci fi stories ever! If you haven't read "A Wrinkle In Time" by Madeleine L'Engle, I highly recommend it.

This shirt is beautifully designed and it gmv days ago! I hope that it prints!

PS. I was given this book to read when I was about 12 years old, after I declared that I didn't like science fiction. In 3 pages, I was hooked... have read it so many times since then that I've just about memorized it.

princessbunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbunny
Re: World best design

ANNOYING, its like everyone is playing basketball; then you come in try to play floor hockey. get a clue

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Inatangle wrote:I love this one... meant to comment on it earlier... a reference to one of my top favorite sci fi stories ever! If you haven't read "A Wrinkle In Time" by Madeleine L'Engle, I highly recommend it.

This shirt is beautifully designed and it gmv days ago! I hope that it prints!

PS. I was given this book to read when I was about 12 years old, after I declared that I didn't like science fiction. In 3 pages, I was hooked... have read it so many times since then that I've just about memorized it.

Thanks for the kind words.
It was a tribute to the book and in reference to the new movie attempt.
Have you read the entire series? I think there were 4 in the original series and then another one with their child as the main character. They were all so good. I loved the mix of science, mythology and religion. Completely captivated me.
The dark is rising series has a very similar feel.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

acraigl

Re: World best design

Wut?

VOTE >

jasneko

quality posts: 33 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Not You Pluto

Well done! gmv!