Mothermoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mothermoore

I loooooooove your designs, but not all of the designs end up on a tote bag. I would be willing to pay more than the usual $8 per tote to be able to choose a design to have printed on a tote bag.

You are already making clocks and wall art in n fantastic designs, why not let us do tote bags as well?
mvamothermoore

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Mothermoore wrote:I loooooooove your designs, but not all of the designs end up on a tote bag. I would be willing to pay more than the usual $8 per tote to be able to choose a design to have printed on a tote bag.

You are already making clocks and wall art in n fantastic designs, why not let us do tote bags as well?
mvamothermoore

We're hoping to do that sometime in the future. Right now, it's both a matter of tote inventory and creating an on-demand system for them.

Thanks for the feedback!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

Glad to see this may become a future option. I would love to get a tote for a friend's bday or Xmas

darimini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darimini

Just bumping this thread to ask about the near complete lack of tote bags since the summer.

I literally check for them daily using a link on my phone.

Is there a reason they have vanished?

Thanks in advance for info!