Last Purchase:
26 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 30% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

plnyberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plnyberg

The Captain's name was Mal (Malcolm), not Mel. Remember River said "Mal, as in bad" or something close

bhcompy

quality posts: 26 Private Messages bhcompy

Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 306 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrat Wences, looking good! You made a few improvements on the derby version too with the stars and extra details.

Interesting that this low polygon derby, like the last one, was won entirely by foxes and spaceships. Smart artists should all draw Star Fox next time around. ;)

EnigmaV8

quality posts: 7 Private Messages EnigmaV8
bhcompy wrote:Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.

Lol. Dang, can't believe someone beat me to it this quick! I literally came here to post just that!

SurlyRancor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SurlyRancor

Did the primary buffer panel just fall off the ship for no gorram apparent reason?

TheTexasTwister

quality posts: 31 Private Messages TheTexasTwister
EnigmaV8 wrote:Lol. Dang, can't believe someone beat me to it this quick! I literally came here to post just that!

HA! Same here. One look at the polygon design and The Last Starfighter immediately leapt to mind.

Oh great, now I've got that awesome theme song stuck in my head, too. LOL!