Back to Amazon.com

Nicoleonyoutube

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nicoleonyoutube

Cotton tees for fall

roarkesq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roarkesq

Absolutely!! I wouldn't hold out much hope, though, considering how much trouble they are in just finding someone to make a standard tee.

ciyinwanderer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciyinwanderer

I've asked this before, too, and it's not likely to happen. It's sad because I really need more long sleeve T's, and none of the geeky sites I order from offer them.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

I think the shops at threadless and teepublic offer them.

shameless plug

The issue is that the print to order sites are going to charge more than here.
The woot hoodies were good, but I wasn't impressed with the long sleeve shirt, the fabric was thin like t-shirts. That may be how it is everywhere, tho.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Never fear. We will be launching some in the Oct/Nov time frame. We need to update some software, twist some knobs, ring some bells, have pizza, etc.

Hang tight.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ciyinwanderer

ThunderThighs wrote:Never fear. We will be launching some in the Oct/Nov time frame. We need to update some software, twist some knobs, ring some bells, have pizza, etc.

Hang tight.

This makes me so happy. Cannot wait!

lyndathompson1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyndathompson1

YEEEESSSS! I've been wanting an entire wardrobe of long-sleeve tees for fall and winter! Hoodies are OK for outside, but for everyday winter wear, we need long sleeved tee shirts. Please keep us posted when they come out... YAY!

marikar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marikar

Yes indeed! Long-sleeved tees, sweatshirts, some consideration for us northerners, thank you!

ciyinwanderer

Still waiting for this! We've got freezing temperatures where I live, so could really use some long sleeve shirts ;)

ThunderThighs

Staff

Well, somethings didn't go as planned so yeah, postponed for a while still.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

wolfwebwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfwebwoot

Would love to see these in time for Christmas! Please, please, please!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

wolfwebwoot wrote:Would love to see these in time for Christmas! Please, please, please!!!

Hold thy breath, you should not.