Back to Amazon.com

redburr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redburr

I was just curious is there gonna be a event in the near future that will feature pullover hoodies? I wanna get some new and interesting hoodies and would prefer to get them from woot,but i also don't wanna wait much longer to get them since its starting to get colder here.

intensesupernova

quality posts: 3 Private Messages intensesupernova

I was wondering the same thing. I saw all the fall shirts and was hopeful there would be a few hoodies, but alas there were none. 😭

redburr

intensesupernova wrote:I was wondering the same thing. I saw all the fall shirts and was hopeful there would be a few hoodies, but alas there were none. 😭

same here i woulda loved to have another fall hoodie XD

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

redburr wrote:I was just curious is there gonna be a event in the near future that will feature pullover hoodies? I wanna get some new and interesting hoodies and would prefer to get them from woot,but i also don't wanna wait much longer to get them since its starting to get colder here.

A couple recent dailies have offered them. We're getting into the season now.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

redburr

ThunderThighs wrote:A couple recent dailies have offered them. We're getting into the season now.

I saw them unfortunatly they were not images i wanted for a hoodie, i was kinda hoping you might have a pullover hoodie event like you guys had a few years back

ThunderThighs

Staff

redburr wrote:I saw them unfortunatly they were not images i wanted for a hoodie, i was kinda hoping you might have a pullover hoodie event like you guys had a few years back

It's very possible that we will. I'll pass on your wish.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

redburr

ThunderThighs wrote:It's very possible that we will. I'll pass on your wish.

thanks, you guys are as awesome as ever.

ciyinwanderer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciyinwanderer

I was just wondering if there was any rhyme or reason to which of those designs are available as pullovers?

ThunderThighs

Staff

ciyinwanderer wrote:I was just wondering if there was any rhyme or reason to which of those designs are available as pullovers?

No, I don't think there is any great formula.

redburr

wooo i take back every horrible thing i said about you guys

ThunderThighs

Staff

redburr wrote:wooo i take back every horrible thing i said about you guys

YAY!!! Wait....what things?

redburr

ThunderThighs wrote:YAY!!! Wait....what things?

now that all the evidence is burned.. i said nothing!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 240 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

While I like some of the designs, I won't be ordering any!

Only up to 2xl? FAIL!

x20                       
Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

MarkDaSpark wrote:While I like some of the designs, I won't be ordering any!

Only up to 2xl? FAIL!

Don't shop by size labels; shop by measurements. I size down with the sweatshirts and fleece hoodies because they're wider than the t-shirts.

The hoodie is medium; the t-shirt is a men's large:

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

redburr

MarkDaSpark wrote:While I like some of the designs, I won't be ordering any!

Only up to 2xl? FAIL!

As a wearer of 3xl shirts i can tell you a 2xl hoodie is actually perfectly comfy.