Back to Amazon.com

redburr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redburr

So I ordered the ugly fall sweater and some shirts. They have come and thats awesome, but you guys also sent another box with two more sweaters of ugly fall. So uh... thanks for the free sweatshirts? Nah I just figured i should ask do i need to ship those back?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

redburr wrote:So I ordered the ugly fall sweater and some shirts. They have come and thats awesome, but you guys also sent another box with two more sweaters of ugly fall. So uh... thanks for the free sweatshirts? Nah I just figured i should ask do i need to ship those back?

WOOHOO! Lucky day for you! Keep them. I sent a note to the team to figure out what happened.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

I also received extra shirts with my last purchase!

I bought Ugly Fall Sweater and Autumn Owl (from the side sale). Yesterday I got a package with the two shirts in it and then a second package with an additional Autumn Owl in the same size with a smaller graphic. Today I got a third package with a second Ugly Fall Sweater (and a masking tape note that has "Shipped Already" written in sharpie, stuck to the shirt).

redburr

flower753 wrote:I also received extra shirts with my last purchase!

I bought Ugly Fall Sweater and Autumn Owl (from the side sale). Yesterday I got a package with the two shirts in it and then a second package with an additional Autumn Owl in the same size with a smaller graphic. Today I got a third package with a second Ugly Fall Sweater (and a masking tape note that has "Shipped Already" written in sharpie, stuck to the shirt).

i just got a third package with 2 more shirts today XD

redburr

ThunderThighs wrote:WOOHOO! Lucky day for you! Keep them. I sent a note to the team to figure out what happened.

like i just told the other person i just got a package with 2 more t-shirts aswell

flower753

redburr wrote:i just got a third package with 2 more shirts today XD

Wow! One of those squirrels must have tossed an acorn into the shipping system...

ThunderThighs

Staff

flower753 wrote:Wow! One of those squirrels must have tossed an acorn into the shipping system...

You get a free shirt!
You get a free shirt!
You get a free shirt!

Needless to say, I've reported these to the shirt team so they can figure out what's going on. Might have been a glitch and they'd rather repeat orders than have them missed.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

I can't stand how hilarious I find all of this.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

marceepauff wrote:I can't stand how hilarious I find all of this.

It's more of a "what is going on over there?!?!" feeling for me ...

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

redburr

ThunderThighs wrote:You get a free shirt!
You get a free shirt!
You get a free shirt!

Needless to say, I've reported these to the shirt team so they can figure out what's going on. Might have been a glitch and they'd rather repeat orders than have them missed.

Well i'd rather you guys not go bankrupt since your my sole shirt manufacturer :P Though if i'm gonna be honest little sad it didn't happen on my massive hoodie order i just made. :P

redburr

Narfcake wrote:It's more of a "what is going on over there?!?!" feeling for me ...

obviously someone just quit and flailed free stuff to all as a i will show you vengeance plot.

ThunderThighs

Staff

redburr wrote:Well i'd rather you guys not go bankrupt since your my sole shirt manufacturer :P Though if i'm gonna be honest little sad it didn't happen on my massive hoodie order i just made. :P

So one thing that I was told that sometimes happens is that the blank is pulled and waiting to be printed. Things get a bit delayed so a customer emails asking where their shirt is. CS puts in a replacement and then both orders ship. :\

flower753

ThunderThighs wrote:So one thing that I was told that sometimes happens is that the blank is pulled and waiting to be printed. Things get a bit delayed so a customer emails asking where their shirt is. CS puts in a replacement and then both orders ship. :\

That definitely was not the case for me. I got shipping notification 3 days after ordering, which actually surprised me that it was that fast.