WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's the best bar snack?
  • 0% - Olives 0
  • 0% - Peanuts 0
  • 0% - Pretzels 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

xtopgun32x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xtopgun32x

In several states it's illegal to serve bar patrons salty snacks that entice them to order another drink...

woottoow2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woottoow2

Beer Nuts

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut
xtopgun32x wrote:In several states it's illegal to serve bar patrons salty snacks that entice them to order another drink...

What do they serve instead?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Wings.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

My bar has a mix they make of sesame sticks, peanuts, pretzels, Pita chips, Pop Corn and Chex mix with seasons on it. They make the stuff in house and are now selling it to the locals. Great stuff to nibble on during football games.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut
Marcusx70 wrote:My bar has a mix they make of sesame sticks, peanuts, pretzels, Pita chips, Pop Corn and Chex mix with seasons on it. They make the stuff in house and are now selling it to the locals. Great stuff to nibble on during football games.

Your bar sounds really nice. Where is it?

zasseg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zasseg
PocketBrain wrote:Wings.

Yes. Or pizza. Pizza goes with any occasion.

ardubu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ardubu

Pickled Eggs!

(see comments in 'Tools and Garden"...)

Ah, the hell with it.