WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Howdy, folks! Remember that one time when we had a Shipping Bag derby, and then nothing ever happened? And now there's some chatter about receiving your shirts in blank bags? Well, here's the deal. We're testing some new tech for our Shirt Bags (get it?) which will result in us having blank bags for a little bit. Not ideal, we know, but believe us when we say that some (hopefully) super cool things are coming in the future.

Anyway, while we're waiting for all the pieces to fall into place, we figured, why wait? So we decided to run a sale NOW so that we can feature the artwork on t-shirts and tote BAGS!  Aren't we the greatest? (Don't answer that). But seriously, go support the Derby Winner/Honorable Mention artists by buying their bag designs on tote BAGS or even a t-shirt! Huzzah!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 60 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Ooooh! Tees AND totes! Can't wait to see the new super cool shipping bag surprises.

minnipie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minnipie

Okay woot!
I LOVE your innovative and super-cool shipping bag designs. Seriously.

BUT WHERE'S THE ONE WITH THE CATS????

One of the first (a Walmazan, perhaps) looking down into a living room overrun by mischievous feline frolickers!

C'mon, woot! You KNOW it's all about the cats. I have one of those shipping bags taped up on my WALL, fer cryin' out loud!
Gimme the shirt & bag already!!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

minnipie wrote:Okay woot!
I LOVE your innovative and super-cool shipping bag designs. Seriously.

BUT WHERE'S THE ONE WITH THE CATS????

One of the first (a Walmazan, perhaps) looking down into a living room overrun by mischievous feline frolickers!

C'mon, woot! You KNOW it's all about the cats. I have one of those shipping bags taped up on my WALL, fer cryin' out loud!
Gimme the shirt & bag already!!!!

Correct -- it's this design:

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/84952/mi-catsa-es-tu-catsa

I received 10 of those in one day ... plus this unexpected extra.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

minnipie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minnipie
Narfcake wrote:Correct -- it's this design:

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/84952/mi-catsa-es-tu-catsa

I received 10 of those in one day ... plus this unexpected extra.

Priceless!
It took me ages to get a "good" cat bag...you know, one that the delivery carrier hadn't marked up, one that didn't have the labels WELDED to the design side, one where the heat sealing didn't run through the design...and so on.

I would LOVE to get a couple of bags and shirts of this one.

How can the snub their very first bag design winner??????