Back to Amazon.com

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl

Hey staff, just a heads up that the Costume tee sale is missing the comments option/tab on all the offered shirts.

https://shirt.woot.com/plus/hallowoot-costume-tees

The more you know...

VOTE >

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Yeah, I see why on the backend. Not sure we can fix it but I'll check.

Update: Ok so with nested sales like this where you go into an event and then we take you to another event page, we can't do discussion threads.

You'll see the same thing in the Journal sales for example.

It's a weird limit on our backend because we're doing terrible things to it to force the site to show things in a way it wasn't designed to.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, I see why on the backend. Not sure we can fix it but I'll check.

Update: Ok so with nested sales like this where you go into an event and then we take you to another event page, we can't do discussion threads.

You'll see the same thing in the Journal sales for example.

It's a weird limit on our backend because we're doing terrible things to it to force the site to show things in a way it wasn't designed to.

Crazy you're so limited. I get it's all CMS or whatever, but to add a few graphical boxes hyperlinked to another top-level sale, rather than break expected functionality seems like a better way to go.

But what do I know?
Thanks for the explanation, anyway, TT.

VOTE >