Ticklebunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ticklebunny

I recently purchased the Halloween Clubhouse T-shirt created by Spiritgreen. I ordered it on the night of the 2nd.

It had shipped, and, it arrived to me on Friday (the 6th). I wasn't home at the time when it arrived, & there was a note left that the package would be left at a UPS Access Point location the next business day. Due to the fact I am unable to drive, I called UPS on Sat. and requested the package be sent to my home address again instead.

Everything was set, and I double-checked by calling UPS on Monday morning to make sure the package would be coming to my address instead. The person I spoke with told me "Yes".

So, the day went on, and I was waiting for my package to arrive. At about 2PM, I just for the heck of it checked on the status, and it said that the customer requested package be sent to the Access Point to be picked up there. I was like, "What the...?!?" So I called UPS back & explained everything. The lady I spoke with told me I could have the package sent to my home address again, but there would be a charge. When I asked "A charge?" my Mom got on the phone and explained I am unable to drive, and that this was UPS's fault, and why should I have to pay an extra charge to have it delivered here, etc.

Well, to make a long story short, the lady from UPS spoke with her supervisor, and when she got back on the phone w/me, she said I would not have to pay the charge, and she double-checked my address with me, etc., and it would be sent to my home.

My shirt arrived earlier this evening!! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!

So, all's well that ends well, & I <3 my new shirt. ^_^ ^_^

BTW, when I first called to make the delivery change, it had said it was in progress, but it was never completed. The second time (when I called yesterday), it was.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Whew. I'm glad you received the shirt!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Ticklebunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ticklebunny
ThunderThighs wrote:Whew. I'm glad you received the shirt!

So am I--I had told my Mom if UPS goofed up again, I would have thrown a fit. My Mom told me "I wouldn't blame you".