15 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 38% of Shirt Woots
Top 32% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle

Okay... I'm a little puzzled. This is a great design... but I thought that a Derby winner would be featured here. Horror Clubhouse wasn't in the "What did I do today" Derby...

boogyman12

quality posts: 3 Private Messages boogyman12
Inatangle wrote:Okay... I'm a little puzzled. This is a great design... but I thought that a Derby winner would be featured here. Horror Clubhouse wasn't in the "What did I do today" Derby...

There's a note on the derby page:

NOTE: We have a special Friday the 13th daily planned, so the winners of this derby will be featured Saturday, Sunday, and Monday this week.

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle

Okay, Boogyman12. I see it now. Thanks.

mdoss33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdoss33

How in the crap was Michael Myers (Halloween) left off of this shirt?!

krztoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krztoff
mdoss33 wrote:How in the crap was Michael Myers (Halloween) left off of this shirt?!

That was my exact thought. Hannibal could easily be replaced with Myers. Leatherface's absence is noted as well...

cainemarko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cainemarko
krztoff wrote:That was my exact thought. Hannibal could easily be replaced with Myers. Leatherface's absence is noted as well...

Agreed. I never really saw Hannibal in the same genre as the rest of these characters.

Although I don't know about Mike Myers. The only thing really horrific about that character was his teeth.

On a different note, I almost missed the girl from The Ring. That was a cool addition.

acraigl

quality posts: 230 Private Messages acraigl

Dooomcat is just not a member of the clubhouse, she's also the president! Congrats on the print!

rllschofield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rllschofield
cainemarko wrote:Agreed. I never really saw Hannibal in the same genre as the rest of these characters.

Although I don't know about Mike Myers. The only thing really horrific about that character was his teeth.

On a different note, I almost missed the girl from The Ring. That was a cool addition.

+1
I lol'd.

brostephhhx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brostephhhx

I choose to believe that this is the outside view of this club(house)

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/dont-go-in-the-basement?ref=sh_cnt_wp_2_17

Startrekker7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Startrekker7

Sad, Michael Myers (Halloween) is my favorite.