WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Are you still in touch with any of your teachers?
  • 13.2% - Yes, several of them 58
  • 10% - Yes, one of them 44
  • 76.8% - Nope, none of them 338
440 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Do my parents count? True, they are not and have never been employed as teachers, but they have definitely taught me the most valuable lessons of life.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Most of my teachers have passed on. At least the ones I still had contacts with.

theasp00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theasp00

I know several people who still keep in touch with teachers of the past. I think it's all good, just my particular path hasn't crossed any again other than occasional sightings in the wild.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Pretty sure all my teachers are gone but many of my former students keep up with me.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976

I voted no but then I remembered one, from college. I ended up being in his wedding. Crap, I owe that guy a call, thanks Woot!

qwerty82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty82

Hahahaha when I first read this poll question I read it as "Are you still in love with any of your teachers" and I thought to myself that's strange to assume everyone was in love with at least one teacher in their past.
Ahh it makes so much more sense now that I read it correctly.

=P