acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl

But you probably know that. "Yikes" error. Thumbnail shows a canvas for sale, if you click it Chrome gives me the following:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

shirt.woot.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

HTH.

BUY! >>

acraigl

Aaaaand fixed!

BUY! >>

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

And this looks like it might also be a problem...

Maybe?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marceepauff wrote:And this looks like it might also be a problem...

Maybe?

Whooops.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

acraigl

ThunderThighs wrote:Whooops.

While we're at it, https://shirt.woot.com/offers/nap-time?ref=sh_cnt_wp_0_30 from that sale throws an error (all others just link to a sold-out page). I'm personally concerned.

BUY! >>

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

acraigl wrote:While we're at it, https://shirt.woot.com/offers/nap-time?ref=sh_cnt_wp_0_30 from that sale throws an error (all others just link to a sold-out page). I'm personally concerned.

I was able to put it in my cart.

That sale wasn't supposed to be visible to the public.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

acraigl

ThunderThighs wrote:I was able to put it in my cart.

That sale wasn't supposed to be visible to the public.

I know, but mine is the only shirt in that grouping that has a broken link. I assume it will work when it goes live, but it's still going to the 404 page right now.

BUY! >>