Back to Amazon.com

acraigl

quality posts: 229 Private Messages acraigl

But you probably know that. "Yikes" error. Thumbnail shows a canvas for sale, if you click it Chrome gives me the following:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

shirt.woot.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

HTH.

VOTE >

acraigl

Aaaaand fixed!

VOTE >

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

And this looks like it might also be a problem...

Maybe?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marceepauff wrote:And this looks like it might also be a problem...

Maybe?

Whooops.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

acraigl

ThunderThighs wrote:Whooops.

While we're at it, https://shirt.woot.com/offers/nap-time?ref=sh_cnt_wp_0_30 from that sale throws an error (all others just link to a sold-out page). I'm personally concerned.

VOTE >

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

acraigl wrote:While we're at it, https://shirt.woot.com/offers/nap-time?ref=sh_cnt_wp_0_30 from that sale throws an error (all others just link to a sold-out page). I'm personally concerned.

I was able to put it in my cart.

That sale wasn't supposed to be visible to the public.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

acraigl

ThunderThighs wrote:I was able to put it in my cart.

That sale wasn't supposed to be visible to the public.

I know, but mine is the only shirt in that grouping that has a broken link. I assume it will work when it goes live, but it's still going to the 404 page right now.

VOTE >