Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 39% of Shirt Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle

A skillful and beautiful design, especially for a book lover like me! I thought this would get a Derby win... Congratulations, Piercek!

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 62 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

Such a cool design, great shading, and neat colors. But does it have to be on white? That kills it for me. I can't keep anything white.

kytyn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kytyn

Need to be on a tote and a journal!

poopycakes

quality posts: 16 Private Messages poopycakes
kytyn wrote:Need to be on a tote and a journal!

I agree, this would make a great tote, congrats Piercek25

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
kytyn wrote:Need to be on a tote and a journal!

Journals are coming!

VOTE >

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl

Another rare white-shirt derby winner. Gratz Piercek25!

VOTE >

DJG

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DJG

Super shirt, and finally not on black. But the $5 shipping gosh, that's a 50-percent price hike. Kills it.

normanack

quality posts: 2 Private Messages normanack
DJG wrote:Super shirt, and finally not on black. But the $5 shipping gosh, that's a 50-percent price hike. Kills it.

Yeah, but the total cost is then $12 - $15, which is still a good price for a well-designed T-shirt.

Neotacha

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Neotacha
acraigl wrote:Journals are coming!

Apropos for November (Nanowrimo month), but what about totes? I really, really need this on a book bag.

greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking
bnbsouthworth wrote:Such a cool design, great shading, and neat colors. But does it have to be on white? That kills it for me. I can't keep anything white.

But white is great for summer weather! I have a huge collection of dark tees because I like the way they look (and stay clean) but I keep white tees in reserve for hot days.

piercek25

quality posts: 3 Private Messages piercek25

Thanks everyone! and for the votes aswell.

You can follow me here Facebook

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

DJG wrote:Super shirt, and finally not on black. But the $5 shipping gosh, that's a 50-percent price hike. Kills it.

Daily shirts used to be $12 for the standard Anvil. There is NO price difference from before.

When the cart was introduced to Woot, the price was dropped to $7 + $5 shipping for the entire cart. It doesn't matter if it's just one shirt or a dozen or with a Dyson or with a laptop or with some shelves or with a kitchen sink; the shipping remains $5.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Ginger4298

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ginger4298

I would buy this in a heartbeat if it was on something other than a white shirt. Love the design!