Last Purchase:
a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 48% of Shirt Woots
Top 21% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

trainerr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trainerr

I'm confused by the size chart's picture of how to measure. Do I measure armpit to armpit on a t-shit that fits me, or measure around my entire chest. I'm guessing the first option since the size measurement seems a bit small for measuring all the way around.

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

trainerr wrote:I'm confused by the size chart's picture of how to measure. Do I measure armpit to armpit on a t-shit that fits me, or measure around my entire chest. I'm guessing the first option since the size measurement seems a bit small for measuring all the way around.

Correct. The measurements shown are armpit to armpit.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

trainerr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trainerr
Narfcake wrote:Correct. The measurements shown are armpit to armpit.

Thank you!

lovesourkindle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovesourkindle

I have to say the sizing chart is either way off or the t-shirts run really small. Regardless, I cannot risk buying a shirt to test the sizing chart no matter how awesome I think that shirt is. I’d have to buy a men’s shirt to begin with because apparently their are no women who shop at woot larger than an “XL” using the term loosely.

I’m just disappointed, to say the least.

~Very Disappointed in CA.

Regards,
B. Sehmer

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 61 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
lovesourkindle wrote:I have to say the sizing chart is either way off or the t-shirts run really small. Regardless, I cannot risk buying a shirt to test the sizing chart no matter how awesome I think that shirt is. I’d have to buy a men’s shirt to begin with because apparently their are no women who shop at woot larger than an “XL” using the term loosely.

I’m just disappointed, to say the least.

~Very Disappointed in CA.

Regards,
B. Sehmer

I prefer the men’s shirt over the women’s. They are true to size and the premium shirt is soft and comfy. I hope that helps.

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

lovesourkindle wrote:I have to say the sizing chart is either way off or the t-shirts run really small. ...

Women's shirts aren't offered here beyond XL as the suppliers don't have a full color lineup on the larger sizes.

The chest measurements are flat across, not all the way around.

Do note that the two brands are not the same in size. Everybody's body is different, hence the options.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.