elshgiar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages elshgiar

I first tried a shirt I wanted since I thought "catalog" means all shirts. code cybershirts did not help. THEN I tried a top 20 shirt but did not work for that either

has the code worked for anyone? and on which shirts?

thanks

nelleleon


quality posts: 3 Private Messages nelleleon

Code didn't work for me either.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

elshgiar wrote:I first tried a shirt I wanted since I thought "catalog" means all shirts. code cybershirts did not help. THEN I tried a top 20 shirt but did not work for that either

has the code worked for anyone? and on which shirts?

thanks



So any shirt that is already discounted in a Plus event ($8 for Standard or $11 for Premium) is excluded.

Look for this icon. These will excluded.




And the main shirt page shows the low price as $10:


Hope that helps.


Update 2: We've ended the Top Sellers event so that should remove most of the confusion. We hope.



** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

sammydog01


quality posts: 70 Private Messages sammydog01
ThunderThighs wrote:So any shirt that is already discounted in a Plus event ($8 for Standard or $11 for Premium) is excluded.

Look for this icon. These will excluded.



And the main shirt page shows the low price as $10:


Hope that helps.



So the coupon can't be used on 8 of the top 20? That banner seems misleading to me.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:So the coupon can't be used on 8 of the top 20? That banner seems misleading to me.


Granted, this could have been planned better by delaying the Top 2017 Shirts event and this coupon is confusing as heck.

Those 8 shirts are already discounted in this event though.

2017 Top Sellers...So Far!



** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

sarahat


quality posts: 8 Private Messages sarahat

It's not working for me either. I get "Sorry, that code doesn't apply". And I am definitely choosing a shirt from the Top 20. From exactly the page you get when you click the "read more" link on the front shirt.woot page.

The icon suggested above doesn't appear anywhere in the top 20 listing.

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates
sarahat wrote:It's not working for me either. I get "Sorry, that code doesn't apply". And I am definitely choosing a shirt from the Top 20. From exactly the page you get when you click the "read more" link on the front shirt.woot page.

The icon suggested above doesn't appear anywhere in the top 20 listing.



Basically, if it is not full price, the code will not work.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

elshgiar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages elshgiar

not too cool ...

When I saw the sale was coming I made a list of about 10 shirts I was going to get.

Even the whole wording - Top 20 and Catalog - well big shame ..

Even Funnier - the $11 Shirts are cheaper than the $8 Shirts -

Narfcake


quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I posted this last night in another thread:

Some of the designs in the Top 20 are also Top 2017 Sellers -- which is a plus sale. As they're discounted already, the CYBERSHIRTS code will not apply to them.

  • Click here for designs in the Top 20 that are not discounted already.

  • Click here for all regular priced offerings.

  • Click here or here for catshirtswoot. Or to be really official, here.

  • Click here if you're going to complain about all the options.

  • Click here if you're going to ragequit over the inability to purchase something here.

  • Click on the link in my .sig to learn about the brand differences.
  • No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

    Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
    - Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
     

    ThunderThighs


    quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

    Staff

    Thanks, Narf.

    We ended the Top Sellers event so that should end some of the confusion.



    ** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
    To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
    ••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
    CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

    sammydog01


    quality posts: 70 Private Messages sammydog01
    ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks, Narf.

    We ended the Top Sellers event so that should end some of the confusion.



    Thanks! I bought one.