Nicaoidh

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Nicaoidh

Hi there, happy woot-offing to all. I noticed in the subsection for stocking stuffers the banner notes 20% off and in the sale page it notes discount already applied to list price... But...

The popsockets are listed at $10 which I think is regular price (based on what I remember from the Friday sale of $7 not 10). There is 1 mug marked down 20% to 8 rather than $10 but the rest all seem regular price (except ugly sweater ones from prior years). Just curious if the costs listed are accurate. Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I didn't spot a thread when I looked.

Love the socks btw!!

Thanks for any info.

x20

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Nicaoidh wrote:Hi there, happy woot-offing to all. I noticed in the subsection for stocking stuffers the banner notes 20% off and in the sale page it notes discount already applied to list price... But...

I think they went overboard in applying the banner to the side sale header images.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:I think they went overboard in applying the banner to the side sale header images.

HA! That's it exactly. He got overzealous in applying banners to cover all the coupon contingencies.

Everything is as priced.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Nicaoidh

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Nicaoidh

Thanks for checking TT and good job Narf - you were spot on!

x20

jupilberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jupilberry
Nicaoidh wrote:Thanks for checking TT and good job Narf - you were spot on!

Where did it go? Was it a one-day sale?

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

jupilberry wrote:Where did it go? Was it a one-day sale?

Looks like it was.
https://shirt.woot.com/plus/stocking-stuffers-popsockets-and-more

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jupilberry wrote:Where did it go? Was it a one-day sale?

We had to take it down due to coupon confusion.

I believe they'll be relaunching it. Not sure when.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items