Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 7% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 18% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

pinkbrat69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkbrat69

I think this t-shirt is in very poor taste. Depicting a beheading of a Christian knight is absolutely abhorrent. You should be ashamed of having this on your website. Please remove this Immediately.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

pinkbrat69 wrote:I think this t-shirt is in very poor taste. ...

Huh? It's a Monty Python reference.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pinkbrat69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkbrat69
Narfcake wrote:Huh? It's a Monty Python reference.

Doesn't matter, unless you are a Monty Python fan, and understand the reference, it is offensive,BTW and there aren't that many of you... Would you wear this t-shirt?

qazxswe

quality posts: 17 Private Messages qazxswe
pinkbrat69 wrote:Doesn't matter, unless you are a Monty Python fan, and understand the reference, it is offensive,BTW and there aren't that many of you... Would you wear this t-shirt?

Can't something offensive be found in a lot of t-shirts?

And I wouldn't buy this, but only because I don't wear grey.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

qazxswe wrote:Can't something offensive be found in a lot of t-shirts? ...

Just a few weeks ago, there were Wooters ticked off about a kid-styled hand print turkey design that printed here!

(From time to time, Woot gives quality posts to "Today's Offended Party".)

pinkbrat69 wrote:... and there aren't that many of you...

Seeing how "Run Away, Run Away" sold over 13k copies here, there are a good number of MPatHG fans here.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.