WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Fastest Ship

Last Purchase:
19 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 44% of Shirt Woots
Top 24% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
333

Inatangle


quality posts: 146 Private Messages Inatangle

I've got a good feeling about this shirt....

Congratulations on the print, Kharmazero!

poopycakes


quality posts: 4 Private Messages poopycakes

great design, love your style Kharmazero

mylionmaker


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mylionmaker

FYI. The "About the Artist" link to Kharmazero's shirt catalogue is broken.

https://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=kharmazero


[MOD: Thanks! Fixed.]

bitserve


quality posts: 3 Private Messages bitserve

It just looks like a bomb to me.

http://fontawesome.io/icon/bomb/

acraigl


quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl

Congrats Kharmazero! Always dig your style. Nice, subtle and very wearable.

BUY! >>

kharmazero


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kharmazero
Inatangle wrote:I've got a good feeling about this shirt....

Congratulations on the print, Kharmazero!


Thanks a lot!!

kharmazero


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kharmazero
poopycakes wrote:great design, love your style Kharmazero


Thanks a lot!

kharmazero


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kharmazero
mylionmaker wrote:FYI. The "About the Artist" link to Kharmazero's shirt catalogue is broken.

https://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=kharmazero



Thanks for reposting the link

kharmazero


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kharmazero
acraigl wrote:Congrats Kharmazero! Always dig your style. Nice, subtle and very wearable.


Thanks a lot!!

jjbnfo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjbnfo

Is that a round dish, or is that my imagination?

GTTraveller


quality posts: 13 Private Messages GTTraveller

Nice, a subtle image, perhaps similar to what the Empire sees when trying to chase down the Millenium Falcon!

kharmazero


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kharmazero
GTTraveller wrote:Nice, a subtle image, perhaps similar to what the Empire sees when trying to chase down the Millenium Falcon!


Thanks a lot!