Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 25% of Shirt Woots
Top 47% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

krissta

quality posts: 4 Private Messages krissta

Why, Woot, WHY do you not have this in stock in 4T?! I NEED this for my daughter!!! :'(

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 294 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Availability is messed up for a lot of Standard shirt colors, but Premium seems to be fully stocked.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

krissta wrote:Why, Woot, WHY do you not have this in stock in 4T?! I NEED this for my daughter!!! :'(

Size 4 is available in premium.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Spiritgreen wrote:Availability is messed up for a lot of Standard shirt colors, but Premium seems to be fully stocked.

Can you give examples? We just looked at things behind the scenes and all looks well.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items