Last Purchase:
3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 26% of Shirt Woots
Top 47% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

krissta

quality posts: 4 Private Messages krissta

Why, Woot, WHY do you not have this in stock in 4T?! I NEED this for my daughter!!! :'(

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 303 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Availability is messed up for a lot of Standard shirt colors, but Premium seems to be fully stocked.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

krissta wrote:Why, Woot, WHY do you not have this in stock in 4T?! I NEED this for my daughter!!! :'(

Size 4 is available in premium.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Spiritgreen wrote:Availability is messed up for a lot of Standard shirt colors, but Premium seems to be fully stocked.

Can you give examples? We just looked at things behind the scenes and all looks well.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items