pacatak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pacatak

I saw a random shirt pop up this morning, it was one color and had a picture of a hamburger shaped alien ship beaming up a cow. with some quote that was from xfiles. It disappeared before i could order it. I've been trying to find it on the all design page, or even see what it looked like, but i can find no record.

anyone help a guy out?

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

pacatak wrote:I saw a random shirt pop up this morning, it was one color and had a picture of a hamburger shaped alien ship beaming up a cow. with some quote that was from xfiles. It disappeared before i could order it. I've been trying to find it on the all design page, or even see what it looked like, but i can find no record.

anyone help a guy out?

Moo.F.O. is the design name.

It's not going to be in the back catalog just as of yet, but most likely in a few days, it will be in a woot-plus side sale. A week or two after that sale ends, it'll be in the back catalog.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pacatak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pacatak

thanks a ton

Narfcake wrote:Moo.F.O. is the design name.

It's not going to be in the back catalog just as of yet, but most likely in a few days, it will be in a woot-plus side sale. A week or two after that sale ends, it'll be in the back catalog.