Back to Amazon.com

kg07

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kg07

Does anyone have links to the woot-off shirts? I would like to see them all but am too impatient to quietly wait for the side sale.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

kg07 wrote:Does anyone have links to the woot-off shirts? I would like to see them all but am too impatient to quietly wait for the side sale.

Maybe on social media? The page no longer shows up if there are no comments and it's too early for them to have entered the catalog.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

kg07

Narfcake wrote:Maybe on social media? The page no longer shows up if there are no comments and it's too early for them
to have entered the catalog.

Thanks narfcake. We need an automated comment for each shirt that comes up during the woot-off to have a link for each one.

ochopika

quality posts: 33 Private Messages ochopika

There will be a sale with all the Woot-Off tees next week! =^_^=

acraigl

quality posts: 232 Private Messages acraigl
kg07 wrote:Does anyone have links to the woot-off shirts? I would like to see them all but am too impatient to quietly wait for the side sale.

You can peep 'em at wootstalker, but you have to page through a bit.

http://www.wootstalker.com/recentw.php?type=&page=2&search=&activeonly=

VOTE >

kg07

Thanks!