Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Did you get good Christmas presents this year?
  • 0% - Yes. I got everything I wanted! 0
  • 0% - No. I was really bummed out. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

avsfan80526

quality posts: 1 Private Messages avsfan80526

I got no gifts, which is exactly what I wanted.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

I already have everything I want, so anything is good.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

My wife always knocks it out of the park. I do not need anything. Next year after we get settled in a new home hopefully with a workshop or barn, I will have a more extensive list! lol

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

primadogga

quality posts: 4 Private Messages primadogga

I always get what I want, since I buy my own gifts... This year: a bunch of merino wool sox from REI.

lemonmls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonmls

Hey, All! I got everything I wanted because I've been on the planet long enough to know if you want to be happy, you gotta be the bearer of good tidings.
Places to get awesome stuff: "Woot" (love it here; scored *a pair* of awesome Himalayan Salt Rock Lamps for $20),download "KCL" for alerts on ridiculously great deals, "Zuilily," "ETSY." Sometimes, "Amazon" has great deals. Foremost, download the "Krazy Coupon Lady" app. I've found out about some amazing deals here.
It's not really about the stuff, as who knows you enough to get you something you would like. At the least, not a Meat-of-the-Month club for a vegetarian.
Happy 2018! ❤
Melissa