kidex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidex

Hi, I would like to buy more but...
With the higher international shipment costs (raised a couple of years ago to 10$) the risk to pay duty at the customs became higher and the overall ordering less attractive.

I am wondering why woot - since it is now an Amazon company is not able to provide a better solution than that. I mean it would be also an possibility to produce in Europe and ship there or to solve the logistics in a smarter way and ship a container to Europe and redistribute then there... ?

Are there any plans?

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

kidex wrote:Hi, I would like to buy more but...
With the higher international shipment costs (raised a couple of years ago to 10$) ...

I'm not staff, so I can't answer the technical logistics and plans, but I can say is that the reason the shipping cost increased is because the shirt prices were lowered. The daily used to be $12, the sales $15, and the catalog $18 each.

I believe the shipping is still calculated by type. If all your shirts are from the catalog, it was $10, but if you have catalog plus a daily or sale, it's $10+$10.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.