poopycakes

quality posts: 16 Private Messages poopycakes

Love it!

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell

Timely. This will be a good segway into today's 'other side' derby

jrcorp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrcorp
MrBignell wrote:Timely. This will be a good segway into today's 'other side' derby

Sorry to be that guy, but I believe you mean a good segue. A segue is an uninterrupted transition; a Segway is the two-wheeled vehicle that people tour cities on.

owhymesd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owhymesd

When are hoodies coming back? It's winter. I want hoodies!!!

Hawkins021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hawkins021
jrcorp wrote:Sorry to be that guy, but I believe you mean a good segue. A segue is an uninterrupted transition; a Segway is the two-wheeled vehicle that people tour cities on.

and im sorry as well to be that guy but i think you meant:
"a segway is the two-wheeled vehicle on which people tour cities"

x98otto1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages x98otto1
Hawkins021 wrote:and im sorry as well to be that guy but i think you meant:

haha! :D

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hawkins021 wrote:and im sorry as well to be that guy but i think you meant:

Next?

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Since we are all being a bit hyper critical here...
Does black ink on a dark brown shirt show up very well once printed? Is one brand of shirt a slightly lighter shade of dark brown?

This is really the only thing keep me from pulling the trigger on this one.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

gutlessloser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutlessloser

Nice shirt but where are all of the hoodies at Woot?

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Hoodies are only sold in special events and side sales. Not a typical product at shirt.woot.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

ohthatdeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohthatdeb

I wish it said "Adventures. Demagorgons. Waffles." That order is just funnier for some reason.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 306 Private Messages Spiritgreen
benjaminleebates wrote:Since we are all being a bit hyper critical here...
Does black ink on a dark brown shirt show up very well once printed? Is one brand of shirt a slightly lighter shade of dark brown?

This is really the only thing keep me from pulling the trigger on this one.

In my experience it shows up okay. It is harder to see black ink on navy & asphalt.

bcudone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bcudone

Does anyone else miss Random Woots? I certainly Do!

Bohsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bohsky

Mmm... demogorgons... Oh, I mean... mmm... waffles

johnj189

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnj189

I simply need an XL TALL shirt. I have been asking Woot to offer XL TALL shirts for more than 4 years!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

johnj189 wrote:I simply need an XL TALL shirt. I have been asking Woot to offer XL TALL shirts for more than 4 years!

It's hard to make a business case for stocking inventory for more shirt sizes when we already have multiple sizes for two different brands. My son could use a tall too. To be honest, I haven't found any shirt sites like ours that have talls available.

But.... maybe some day.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:It's hard to make a business case for stocking inventory for more shirt sizes when we already have multiple sizes for two different brands. My son could use a tall too. To be honest, I haven't found any shirt sites like ours that have talls available.

But.... maybe some day.

One other aspect is the the manufacturers just don't offer the blanks in longer lengths. In cases where they are offered, it's only stocked in selected colors.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

mosertom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mosertom

Not satisfied with the fit of this shirt at all, ordered the standard for a loose boxy fit as the description says, only to receive the shirt and it is an athletic cut shirt made by Anvil. Does not match the description at all. It is not a standard fit.