22 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 42% of Shirt Woots
Top 26% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

jbabbie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jbabbie

I am locuteness of porg. Resistance is futile.

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean
jbabbie wrote:I am locuteness of porg. Resistance is futile.

Yes! 10/10 for the pun!

Vote!

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte

Cyporgs, run, run fast!!!

hleeperk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hleeperk

That's simultaneously terrifying, and... and... something else I can't quite put my finger on!

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl

Congrats Caityjean!

BUY! >>

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Why the hell are there Pokemon on the Aluminum Falcon?

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

MrBignell

quality posts: 5 Private Messages MrBignell

Such an adorable army. Idk whether to run or hug them. Nice one, Caityjean. (Also, see? SW > Cats ;) )

jbabbie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jbabbie
caityjean wrote:Yes! 10/10 for the pun!

Thanks and I love your design! I am going to order one for my wife.

caityjean

acraigl wrote:Congrats Caityjean!

MrBignell wrote:Such an adorable army. Idk whether to run or hug them. Nice one, Caityjean. (Also, see? SW > Cats ;) )

Thanks, guys!

And yes, seems to be the case, MrBignell. But I think I should have kept my mouth shut about that opinion. Especially since to me, personally, cats > SW.

Vote!

caityjean

jbabbie wrote:Thanks and I love your design! I am going to order one for my wife.

Thank you! I hope she loves it too.

Vote!

MrBignell

caityjean wrote:
And yes, seems to be the case, MrBignell. But I think I should have kept my mouth shut about that opinion. Especially since to me, personally, cats > SW.

No worries. I think they're both awesome, and that cute sells. Porgs fit right in there, apparently even if they're a robot army.

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

MrBignell wrote:... (Also, see? SW > Cats ;) )

caityjean wrote:... Especially since to me, personally, cats > SW.

How about cats = SW? We have 16 tees that have something to do with ‘star wars cat’.

That's not even including Darth Meow (which was under a C-contract and thus unavailable) and Jabba the Fluff (which @Ochopika should blame whomever didn't properly enter the keywords for the catalog entry after it was brought back from its C-contract run.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

MrBignell

Narfcake wrote:How about cats = SW?

Idk Narf. I think the combination becomes something greater than the individual pieces. It becomes more of a scientific explosion rather than a mathematic equation. Whatever it is, it's definitely >42. Maybe we can get @Geekfactor12 to explain it to us.

Also, thanks for the catalogue suggestion. I don't even know how @Walmazan's Roar One hasn't come across my radar before. Its A-meow-zing! Imma just put this here and purr for a bit:

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte

They must travel by porg egg,like the Borg cube or sphere. Probably has a death star dish crater.

caityjean

MrBignell wrote:Idk Narf. I think the combination becomes something greater than the individual pieces.

Maybe that's why people like Porgs so much? They're like adorable space cats. Their faces are like a mix of Grumpy Cat and a baby seal with some sci-fi thrown in.

Vote!