WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Other Side of The Mirror

Last Purchase:
20 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 25% of Shirt Woots
Top 47% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
179

lordbowen


quality posts: 846 Private Messages lordbowen

What a wonderful design. Genius, even.




laurabny


quality posts: 1 Private Messages laurabny

Really weird story. I saw a ghost when I was 6, back then could be confirmed by my cousin. For the longest time I thought it was an astronaut as I saw this round shape head.

Well years later, when I was at a museum, I saw the undersea divers uniform. That's exactly what I saw, not an astronaut. No lies!

So if I had to make a tee about this experience, this would be it.

acraigl


quality posts: 224 Private Messages acraigl

Very cool -- great concept and execution.

VOTE >

Electrified


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Electrified

Why is the link to the last Derby not there any more?

Maybe the tee shirt I liked did not win but I still want to buy? but now can not find it?
[forgot name of shirt]

MrBignell


quality posts: 19 Private Messages MrBignell
Electrified wrote:Why is the link to the last Derby not there any more?

Maybe the tee shirt I liked did not win but I still want to buy? but now can not find it?
[forgot name of shirt]



The honorary mentions go on sale on Monday, and third place is tomorrow. Hopefully you'll see it in one of those sales.

khansel58


quality posts: 1 Private Messages khansel58

Stellar design, no pun intended.

Also, that write-up, it's poetry.

twobits


quality posts: 5 Private Messages twobits
Electrified wrote:Why is the link to the last Derby not there any more?

Maybe the tee shirt I liked did not win but I still want to buy? but now can not find it?
[forgot name of shirt]



Annoying, isn't it?

So follow the link below to the derby No. 637. Change the number to get to other derbies of your desired yesterweek.

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/archive/637

acraigl


quality posts: 224 Private Messages acraigl
twobits wrote:Annoying, isn't it?

So follow the link below to the derby No. 637. Change the number to get to other derbies of your desired yesterweek.

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/archive/637



Or use the derbies tab.

VOTE >

bblhed


quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

This reminds me of the old Woot! shirt "Something I Must Do" that was on here back when I got my SCUBA certification.

Also this sort of reminds me of SCUBA diving in an aquarium where you are on one side of the glass and a person you know and you touch opposite sides of the glass. Yes, I have done that.

shiranissosexy


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shiranissosexy

This shirt is eerily similar to one of the top posts on reddit /r/pics:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7q4i5t/my_son_and_i_have_spent_the_last_two_years/

First Bunker of Catalogs ever: 12/14/13!!!

...NOW...TIMES 3!

wootchawant


quality posts: 68 Private Messages wootchawant

such a clever, cool design--congrats!

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with the money that you flaunt...

mrwild8


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrwild8

How about the flip side of this picture on the back!

I'm sure a double sided design would cost more, but I'd be willing to pay..

whooaaaaa.... cooolll duuuudeee...

goneferal


quality posts: 20 Private Messages goneferal
laurabny wrote:Really weird story. I saw a ghost when I was 6, back then could be confirmed by my cousin. For the longest time I thought it was an astronaut as I saw this round shape head.

Well years later, when I was at a museum, I saw the undersea divers uniform. That's exactly what I saw, not an astronaut. No lies!

So if I had to make a tee about this experience, this would be it.



That was spooky.

x1Moar cat videos!

DorisNelson


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DorisNelson

I love this design! I have an 8 yr old Grandson that has Autism. For the last 5 yrs, he started with drawing a big “stick-like” boy with a dog he named “Rocket” to knowing all the names of the planets and now knows he wants to be an Astronaut. I have a sense of Peace when I look at this design. What a wonderful gift it would be to know that Billy may have this one day! Hoping to be able to afford shirt before you run out. Otherwise, thank you for the “visual” of a dream. 🤗❤️🚀🛰🛸👨‍🚀✨🌞🌝☄️

DorisNelson


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DorisNelson
DorisNelson wrote:I love this design! I have an 8 yr old Grandson that has Autism. For the last 5 yrs, he started with drawing a big “stick-like” boy with a dog he named “Rocket” to knowing all the names of the planets and now knows he wants to be an Astronaut. I have a sense of Peace when I look at this design. What a wonderful gift it would be to know that Billy may have this one day! Hoping to be able to afford shirt before you run out. Otherwise, thank you for the “visual” of a dream. 🤗❤️🚀🛰🛸👨‍🚀✨🌞🌝☄️