bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester

With winter here, and new pricing in place, can we hope that hoodies will soon be back as well?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bluejester wrote:With winter here, and new pricing in place, can we hope that hoodies will soon be back as well?

It's in the plan but it won't be for a few(ish) months yet. A few things got pushed around for other things. :\

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester
ThunderThighs wrote:It's in the plan but it won't be for a few(ish) months yet. A few things got pushed around for other things. :\

;/ Dern...I'm cold and miss them. Maybe in time for spring? It gets chilly in CO during spring...

rhodab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhodab

I like the hoodies too. It would be lovely if we could order catalog designs on hoodies Logistically it would be difficult but the colors could be limited. (Black,grey, navy)

kingwelch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingwelch

Really miss the hoodies. Have searched for updates a few times...hope an announcement will go out when (if?) hoodies come back. Would definitely be interested in being able to get hoodies from past designs!

MrSmiley1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrSmiley1

I miss the hoodies. It is freezing in my office so I always have to where a light jacket, hoodie, etc no matter what the time of year is. It could be 100 degrees outside and you will see people wearing long sleeves or wrapped in blankets. It's ridiculous. All requests to adjust the thermostats are ignored. Jokes on corporate, your production goes down if you can't feel your fingers or your face.