Top 39% of Shirt Woots
Top 9% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte

Fuzzy paw lickin good.

MrBignell

quality posts: 5 Private Messages MrBignell

Porgalicious design, Stiluk35! This shirt is just how I like my Porgs, well done ;).

Ed3rd

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Ed3rd

Porg. The other white meat.

RayKremer

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RayKremer

I don't really have my thumb on the pulse of Star Wars fandom, but I got a little bit of the impression out there that the crystal foxes are more popular than the porgs.

It's funny how the new Star Wars movies keep trying to force meme things into popularity, like the porgs and that black first order version of the BB8 style droid. I guess BB8 himself did go over pretty well though.

stingray2772

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stingray2772

Word cannot express my feelings toward this shirt. Instead, let me just say RRRAARRWHHGWWR.

mcowles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcowles

Is this "standard shipping included" thing going to be permanent for Shirt.Woot moving forward?

stingray2772

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stingray2772
RayKremer wrote:I don't really have my thumb on the pulse of Star Wars fandom, but I got a little bit of the impression out there that the crystal foxes are more popular than the porgs.

It's funny how the new Star Wars movies keep trying to force meme things into popularity, like the porgs and that black first order version of the BB8 style droid. I guess BB8 himself did go over pretty well though.

I guess there are three types of people, because some people don't even know what a porg is. Those people don't understand this shirt at all.

rrussell

quality posts: 13 Private Messages rrussell
mcowles wrote:Is this "standard shipping included" thing going to be permanent for Shirt.Woot moving forward?

I am also curious. I'm (sometimes) willing to pay $10 + $5 for one shirt plus shipping - but I was considering a couple of these for my boys, and $15 flat per shirt is giving me paws. Er, pause.

slimjon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages slimjon

Who else thinks this would work far better as an apron?

ryantg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryantg
rrussell wrote:I am also curious. I'm (sometimes) willing to pay $10 + $5 for one shirt plus shipping - but I was considering a couple of these for my boys, and $15 flat per shirt is giving me paws. Er, pause.

I normally only buy one shirt at a time, but there have been times I've considered multiples and that does put a little damper on things. Still, I imagine it's a non-issue for 90+ percent of buyers.

kg07

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kg07
rrussell wrote:I am also curious. I'm (sometimes) willing to pay $10 + $5 for one shirt plus shipping - but I was considering a couple of these for my boys, and $15 flat per shirt is giving me paws. Er, pause.

I assume woot has a good understanding of customer buying habits, but for someone who used to buy in multiples, I will be buying fewer shirts in the future. Adding $5 shipping for each shirt is a bit much.

lawnmowerdeth

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lawnmowerdeth

Yes, there was an announcement.
https://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/a-new-year-a-new-shirt-woot

marksly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marksly
slimjon wrote:Who else thinks this would work far better as an apron?

Heck yes! Sell this as an apron and I'll have a hard time avoiding the "I Want One" button.

rrussell

quality posts: 13 Private Messages rrussell
lawnmowerdeth wrote:Yes, there was an announcement.

Ahhhhh, thank you.

Also: Oh well.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 294 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Chewies serve Smokin' Kessel Porg wings!

dropdfun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dropdfun

Use to buy Woot shirts regularly but have not been a real Wooter in over a year and some change. LOL coming her to check out whats what and see Woot shirts are now $15 a pop? Guess mah Wooting days are past me now at those prices.

GTTraveller

quality posts: 13 Private Messages GTTraveller
lawnmowerdeth wrote:Yes, there was an announcement.

Thank you, good to know, although it's a bundle of carrots as far as news goes. Not many new Woot shirts destined for our hampers, I'm afraid!