Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Permanently Pooped Out Pigeon

Last Purchase:
13 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 33% of Shirt Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
264



Quality Posts


MrBignell


quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell

Congrats on the win, Fablefire! You've gotta quit lettin that pigeon staying up late though ;).

fablefire


quality posts: 42 Private Messages fablefire

OH EM GEE WOOOOO!!! Thanks to all of you who voted! :D


fablefire


quality posts: 42 Private Messages fablefire
MrBignell wrote:Congrats on the win, Fablefire! You've gotta quit lettin that pigeon staying up late though ;).



Thanks! And I dunno. Can't say "no" to a bunny. You heard the pigeon.


Spiritgreen


quality posts: 303 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Well I finally realized what my spirit animal is. I'd been hoping for a jaguar or an otter or something, but hey ho. This is accurate.

Congrats Fable :^)

acraigl


quality posts: 232 Private Messages acraigl

Woohoo! Congrats FF!

VOTE >

papacheesy


quality posts: 6 Private Messages papacheesy

I thought this felt familiar...



(Cartoon above was created in June 2016)
Source: https://twitter.com/gemmacorrell/status/740964226764705792


Nargg


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Nargg

What about that duck that got... Nevermind...

kg07


quality posts: 14 Private Messages kg07

[quote postid="7329226" user="MrBignell"]Congrats on the win, Fablefire! You've gotta quit lettin that pigeon staying up late though ;).

[/quoteHa! Love that pigeon. Also, congrats on the print Fablefire!





kg07


quality posts: 14 Private Messages kg07
papacheesy wrote:I thought this felt familiar...



(Cartoon above was created in June 2016)
Source: https://twitter.com/gemmacorrell/status/740964226764705792



Well, the art is certainly very different and 'early bird' and 'night owl' are pretty standard. The wording of the pooped pigeon is similar, but I ideas and phrases permeate the internet and our consciousness, so I think this design is different enough to not be a problem. Just my opinion as a non-professional artist- I would be happy to get feedback from other wooters as I am never sure how careful I need to be to not step on someone else's toes with one of these designs. Reusing an idea with a different artistic style or in a different way seems like it is always going to be open to interpretation.





GTTraveller


quality posts: 13 Private Messages GTTraveller
kg07 wrote:Well, the art is certainly very different and 'early bird' and 'night owl' are pretty standard. The wording of the pooped pigeon is similar, but I ideas and phrases permeate the internet and our consciousness, so I think this design is different enough to not be a problem. Just my opinion as a non-professional artist- I would be happy to get feedback from other wooters as I am never sure how careful I need to be to not step on someone else's toes with one of these designs. Reusing an idea with a different artistic style or in a different way seems like it is always going to be open to interpretation.



Agree - similar idea but different execution - PASS