Top 24% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

RazorClarity

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RazorClarity

This is nice. Very well done!

spirosand

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spirosand

Feels a bit like your milking an earlier design, but whatever, i bought one. Good job.

-wayne

dwasifar

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dwasifar

I feel like this is based on some old-school logo or something, but I can't place it.

sharkker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkker

The design is really cool, but the TIEs are flying backwards :/

KidKobun

quality posts: 8 Private Messages KidKobun
sharkker wrote:The design is really cool, but the TIEs are flying backwards :/

LOL! They totally are.
I was also going to comment about this looking very familiar. I think there's a similar desktop wallpaper....

EDIT: Searched through my old wallpaper folder and found this: https://imgur.com/a/9xfwF.
But it doesn't feel like this is what I was thinking of when I saw this shirt design. 'Eh, w/e. It's a cool design that definitely captures that late 70s-early 80s look and that is A-OK with me!

mekazoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mekazoo
dwasifar wrote:I feel like this is based on some old-school logo or something, but I can't place it.

it’s inspired by blank vhs covers and oldschool sport track suit graphics.
Ouch on the ties flying backwards, will edit the file and send the correct version to woot. Thanks for pointing out.

mekazoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mekazoo
sharkker wrote:The design is really cool, but the TIEs are flying backwards :/

Hey man, thanks a lot for pointing that out. I edited the design and sent the correct file to woot. I guess it happened while i was rotating the ties and didn't notice until reading your comment.

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

mekazoo wrote:
Ouch on the ties flying backwards, will edit the file and send the correct version to woot. Thanks for pointing out.

We just figured they we're showing off their mad flying skillz...

Either way, it's been fixed.

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

sharkker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkker
mekazoo wrote:Hey man, thanks a lot for pointing that out. I edited the design and sent the correct file to woot. I guess it happened while i was rotating the ties and didn't notice until reading your comment.

No problem. Great work on the art! It looks just like a blank VHS cover I had as a kid.

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
KidKobun wrote:I was also going to comment about this looking very familiar. I think there's a similar desktop wallpaper....

EDIT: Searched through my old wallpaper folder and found this: https://imgur.com/a/9xfwF.
But it doesn't feel like this is what I was thinking of when I saw this shirt design.

Maybe this?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-May-25th-1977-Millennium-Falcon-X-Wing-Starfighter-NEW-TEEFURY-T-SHIRT/202201187649?hash=item2f14214541:g:bW0AAOSwVCRZdV3c