Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

DMG Roll

Last Purchase:
22 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 40% of Shirt Woots
Top 29% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
193



Quality Posts


Spiritgreen


quality posts: 301 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Speaking as someone who walked 5 miles to buy dice yesterday... yeah I'm going to be getting this shirt.

You know your audience.

MrBignell


quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell

Sweet design. At first glance I thought they were infinity stones -- I suppose the various sections of my nerdy brain need to wake up

ragu4u


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragu4u

Woot shirts are now $15.00? Are you guys TRYING to go out of business?

MrBignell


quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell
ragu4u wrote:Woot shirts are now $15.00? Are you guys TRYING to go out of business?



Oooh, my turn to share the update info!

*Impersonates narfcake's voice* (whatever that sounds like)

$15 seems like a big bill, but they've raised the price only a couple of bucks to increase quality and stay in the black in a very competitive industry.

You can read about all the details in this post. Basically, the old math was $7-10 + $5 (shipping). Now it's just a flat $15 (with free domestic shipping), and a higher quality shirt.

So for just one shirt, the hike isn't really a hike. If you'd like to mull over my math for a bit, check out the derby while you think about it. I hear there's a pretty stellar coffee design that could use your support ;) ;).

(How'd I do, Narf?)

poopycakes


quality posts: 12 Private Messages poopycakes

a cool, striking shirt even if you don't play with dice on a regular basis, congrats Rasabi

babylemonade


quality posts: 4 Private Messages babylemonade

I really like this design and had to get one as a nod to one of my favorite pastimes! (And double yay for a new black tee.)

oakenspirit


quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit

Dude, this is slick. Love the color. In for one.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut


quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut
MrBignell wrote:Oooh, my turn to share the update info!

*Impersonates narfcake's voice* (whatever that sounds like)

$15 seems like a big bill, but they've raised the price only a couple of bucks to increase quality and stay in the black in a very competitive industry.

You can read about all the details in this post. Basically, the old math was $7-10 + $5 (shipping). Now it's just a flat $15 (with free domestic shipping), and a higher quality shirt.

So for just one shirt, the hike isn't really a hike. If you'd like to mull over my math for a bit, check out the derby while you think about it. I hear there's a pretty stellar coffee design that could use your support ;) ;).

(How'd I do, Narf?)





BRAVO!!! WELL DONE!!! We couldn't have said it better

rasabi


quality posts: 47 Private Messages rasabi

Thanks for the print, woot! I grew up playing GURPS so I'm an especial fan of the plain ol' d6.

moles1138


quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

If I use my Amazon login, I could get this before we play on Saturday.

ddeuddeg


quality posts: 70 Private Messages ddeuddeg

I would have like it better with only the 5 Platonic solids represented. Don't know what the outlier is supposed to be.

Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge. - Hester Browne
Filmmaker/winemaker Francis Ford Coppola says his two professions are almost the same and that each depends on source material and takes a lot of time to perfect.
The big difference: "Today's winemakers still worry about quality."


Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

rasabi


quality posts: 47 Private Messages rasabi
ddeuddeg wrote:I would have like it better with only the 5 Platonic solids represented. Don't know what the outlier is supposed to be.



I have now learned what a platonic solid is thanks to your comment XD

The outlier is a decahedron. A 10 sided die. The design refers to the common shapes of dice used in table top gaming. Hope that helps !

kargen


quality posts: 3 Private Messages kargen

Quick bit of trivia. The four sided die is the only one that does real life maximum damage if you step on it with your bare feet.

Wooter734422378


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter734422378

this crushed at my latest session. i dig it.